Now viewing: Foreign policy
- Memorandum between Ministries of Transport of Kazakhstan and Russia on motor roads - Western Europe - Western China to be signed till April 1
Memorandum between Ministries of Transport of Kazakhstan and Russia on motor roads - Western Europe - Western China to be signed till April 1The memorandum between the Ministry of Transport and Communications of the Republic of Kazakhstan and the Ministry of Transport the Russian Federation on cooperation and development of motor roads connecting Western Europe and Western China along the route St. Petersburg - Kazan - Orenburg - Aktobe - Almaty - border of the Peoples Republic of China, will be prepared for signing till April 1, the agency reports referring to the press service of Transport Ministry of Kazakhstan.
- Ukraine interested in having Kazakhstan business in Ukrainian market- JushchenkoUkraine is interested in having the Kazakhstan business in the Ukrainian market; the President of Ukraine Victor Jushchenko said at the meeting with the Prime Minister of Kazakhstan Karim Masimov on Thursday, the agency reports referring to the government's press service.
- Kazakhstan took part in seminar NATO PA on Security in Caspian regionThe seminar of NATO Parliamentary Assembly Rouz-roud on Security in the Caspian region, where the representatives from Kazakhstan took part for the first time, was held yesterday in Baku, the agency reports.
- Ukraine interested in Kazakhstan's participation in oil pipeline Odessa-BrodyUkraine is interested in transportation of the Kazakhstan oil through oil pipeline Odessa-Brody.
- President of Turkey accepted Kazakhstan Plenipotentiary AmbassadorThe President of the Turkish Republic Abdulla Gul accepted the Plenipotentiary and Extraordinary Ambassador of the Republic of Kazakhstan to the Turkish Republic Beybit Isabayev on the occasion of completion of his diplomatic mission in this country, the agency reports referring to the message of the press service of Kazakhstan embassy in Turkey on Wednesday.
- President of Azerbaijan Ilham Aliev accepted credentials of new ambassador of Kazakhstan to Аzerbaijan
President of Azerbaijan Ilham Aliev accepted credentials of new ambassador of Kazakhstan to АzerbaijanThe President of Azerbaijan Ilham Aliyev accepted credentials of a newly-appointed Plenipotentiary and Extraordinary Ambassador of the Republic of Kazakhstan to Azerbaijan Serik Primbetov on Thursday, Azerbaijan president's administration informed the agency.