Now viewing: International affair
- CSTO Secretaries of Security Councils supported agreement on CRRF creationThe Secretaries of Security Councils of the CSTO states supported the agreement on creation of Collective Rapid Response Forces (CRRF) of the organization. The CSTO Secretary General, Nikolay Bordyuzha, informed at the meeting of the President of Belarus, Alexander Lukashenko, with chairmen of the delegations participating in the session of the CSTO Committee of Secretaries of Security Councils, the agency reports citing Belarus news agency BELTA.
- Kazakhstan to take part in International Food and Drink Exhibition TUTTOFOOD 2009 in MilanKazakhstan will take part in the International Food and Drink Exhibition TUTTOFOOD 2009 in Milan on June 10 - 13th, the agency reports citing the press service of the Ministry of Industry and Commerce of Kazakhstan.
- Office of military attache of Ministry of Defense of Kazakhstan in Iran opened in TeheranThe office of the military attache of the Ministry of Defense of Kazakhstan in Iran has been opened in Teheran, the press service of the Ministry for Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan informed the agency.
- Minister of Internal Affairs of Ukraine elected chairman of CIS Council of Foreign MinistersThe Minister of Internal Affairs of Ukraine, Jury Lutsenko, has become the chairman of the Council of Ministers of Internal Affairs of the CIS. The Minister of Internal Affairs of the Russian Federation, ex-chairman of the Council of Ministers of Internal Affairs of the CIS, Rashid Nurgaliev, informed during the session in Yalta, the agency reports citing Ukrainian Novosti.
- Military-political situation in CSTO responsibility zone to be discussed in MinskThe session of Committee of Security Councils Secretaries of the CSTO countries will be held today in Minsk, the agency reports citing the press service of the CSTO Secretariat.
- CIS law enforcement bodies to develop strategy on struggle against information technology crimesThe CIS law enforcement agencies need to develop a long-term strategy on organization of struggle against crimes in information technology, the Minister of Internal Affairs of the Russian Federation, Rashid Nurgaliev, stated in Yalta at the meeting of Ministers of Internal Affairs of the Commonwealth states, the agency reports citing Prime-TASS.