Now viewing: Foreign policy
- President of Russia signed law on allocation of money to EurAsEC Anti-Crisis FundThe President of the Russian Federation, Dmitry Medvedev, signed the law on allocation of the money from the state budget to the Anti-Crisis Fund of the Eurasian Economic Community (EurAsEC), the agency reports citing the press service of the Kremlin.
- Lord Mayor of London to visit KazakhstanIan Luder, Lord Mayor of London, will visit Kazakhstan this week. The chair of the press service of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Kazakhstan, Ilyas Omarov, informed at the briefing in the Ministry for Foreign Affairs of Kazakhstan, the agency reports.
- Too early to speak about results of initiative of creation of state private partnershipThe American Ambassador, Richard Haugland, during the press conference after the session of coordination committee of the initiative on creation of the state private partnership between the USA and Kazakhstan said that it is too early to speak about the results of the work of the initiative on creation of the state private partnership between the USA and Kazakhstan, the agency reports.
- III International Congress of Ombudsman took place in KyrgyzstanIII International Congress of Ombudsman took place in Issyk Kul on Friday, the agency reports citing Ombudsman Tursunbek Akun.
- CIS Presidents arrived at Central Moscow hippodromeThe Presidents of some CIS countries arrived on Saturday at the Central Moscow hippodrome for horseback-riding competition for the prize of the President of Russia, the agency reports citing RIA Novosti.