Now viewing: International affair
- Business delegation of Brazil to visit KazakhstanBusiness delegation of the Federal Republic of Brazil headed by Vice Minister of Development, Industry and International Trade will visit Kazakhstan on October 2. The chairman of the press service of the Ministry for Foreign Affairs, Ilyas Omarov, informed at a briefing in the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, the agency reports.
- Nazarbayev to visit AzerbaijanThe President of Kazakhstan, Nursultan Nazarbayev, will pay an official visit to the Azerbaijan Republic on October 2, 2009 by the invitation of the President of Azerbaijan, Ilham Aliyev. The chairman of the press service of the Ministry for Foreign Affairs, Ilyas Omarov, informed at a briefing in the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, the agency reports.
- Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan to hold negotiations on exchange of electric powerKazakhstan and Kyrgyzstan are carrying out the negotiations regarding an exchange of electric power. The Minister of Energy and Mineral Resources of Kazakhstan, Sauat Mynbayev, informed during the selector government meeting, the agency reports.
- Kazakhstan, Russia and Belarus finishing formation of Customs UnionKazakhstan, Russia and Belarus are completing formation of the Customs Union. First Vice Premier of Kazakhstan, Umirzak Shukeev, informed today during the selector government meeting, the agency reports.
- EurAsEC Business Council to speed up realization of projects in organization's countriesEurAsEC Business Council needs to speed up realization of the projects in the organization's member countries. EurAsEC Secretary General, Tair Mansurov, said during the Investment Forum Customs Union - EurAsEC Integration Break on Thursday, the agency reports.
- Kazakhstan, China discussed strengthening of bilateral cooperationThe chairman of the Senate of Parliament, a member of the Bureau of the Political Council of the People's Democratic Party Nur Otan, Kasym-Zhomart Tokayev, and the delegation of the Communist Party of the Chinese National Republic, taking part in the work of the Fifth General Assembly of the International Conference of the Asian Political Parties, exchanged opinions concerning further strengthening of mutual relations between Kazakhstan and the Peoples Republic of China, the agency reports citing the press service of the Senate of Parliament.