Now viewing: International affair
- Uzbekistan terminated air traffic agreement with TajikistanUzbekistan terminated air traffic agreement with Tajikistan
- Belarus can ratify Customs Code of Customs Union todayBelarus can ratify the Customs Code of the Customs Union today. Vice Minister of Economic Development of the Russian Federation, Andrey Slepnev, informed during the conference of the Russian Union of Industrialists and Businessmen, the agency reports citing RIA RosBusinessConsulting.
- Near-Caspian states to sign protocols concerning oil extraction safetyKazakhstan, Russia, Azerbaijan, Turkmenistan and Iran intend to sign the protocol on safe oil extraction in the Caspian Sea, the agency reports citing the information portal Oil and Gas Eurasia.
- Kazakhstan, China developed agreement on protection of transboundary riversKazakhstan and China have developed the agreement on protection of transboundary rivers. The Minister of Environmental Protection of Kazakhstan, Nurgali Ashimov, informed during the governmental hour in Majilis, the agency reports.
- Kazakhstan ready to share experience with Kyrgyzstan to carry out economic and political reformsKazakhstan is ready to share experience with Kyrgyzstan in carrying out of economic and political reforms and other spheres of public life. The telegram of the President of Kazakhstan, Nursultan Nazarbayev, sent to the President for the transition period of the Kyrgyz Republic, Roza Otunbaeva, states, the agency reports citing the president's press service.