Now viewing: Foreign policy
- Iran refused to support Azerbaijan-Russian-Kazakhstan plan of delimitation of Caspian SeaIran has refused to support the Azerbaijan-Russian-Kazakhstan plan of delimitation of the Caspian Sea, the agency reports citing the news agency Abc.az.
- Special SCO account needs to be createdThe Prime Minister of the Russian Federation, Vladimir Putin, at the session of prime ministers of the SCO member states in Dushanbe said he considers the special account of the Shanghai Cooperation Organization (SCO) needs to be created in the shortest period, the agency reports citing RosBusinessConsulting (RBC).
- Council of Prime Ministers of SCO states signed a package of documentsThe session participants of the Council of Prime Ministers of SCO states signed a package of documents in Dushanbe, the agency reports citing ITAR-TASS.
- Session of Council of SCO Prime Ministers taking place in DushanbeThe session of the Council of Prime Ministers of the Shanghai Cooperation Organization (SCO) is taking place in Dushanbe, the agency reports citing the news agency Asia-Plus.
- Presentation of Kazahstan-Tajik fund of direct investments took place in DushanbeThe Kazahstan-Tajik Fund of Direct Investments JSC presentation took place in Dushanbe. The founders of the fund - the National Welfare Fund Kazyna - Kazyna Capital Management and the State Committee on Investments and Management of State Property of the Republic of Tajikistan, the agency reports citing the news agency Asia-Plus.
- Customs Union countries to create uniform conditions for banks and currency marketsKazakhstan, Russia and Belarus will allow each other's banks to the national currency markets on favorable legal regime terms, the agency reports citing the project 'the agreements on the coordinated principles of the currency policy in the uniform economic space member states, published on the Ministry of Economic Development site of the Russian Federation.