Now viewing: Foreign policy
- Cedrus Investments co-hosts 2nd Kazakhstan Investment Forum in Hong KongThe event was attended by over one hundred and seventy professionals, including dignitaries, government delegates, distinguished Kazakh company executives and preeminent investors.
- Kazakhstan announces an agreement with Azerbaijan, Georgia and Turkey on transit via Baku-Tbilisi-Kars
Kazakhstan announces an agreement with Azerbaijan, Georgia and Turkey on transit via Baku-Tbilisi-KarsKazakh Ambassador in Azerbaijan Serik Primbetov has stated that Azerbaijan, Georgia, Kazakhstan and Turkey are preparing an agreement on the transit of goods by rail via the being built route of Baku-Tbilisi-Kars.
- Kazakhstan, Tajikistan grant landing visa privileges for TaiwaneseTo obtain landing visas upon arrival in Kazakhstan and Tajikistan, Taiwanese nationals will have to bring an invitation letter, two color passport photos and an application form. The ministry explained that the most common way for Taiwanese citizens to obtain an invitation letter is through a travel agency. It generally takes two or three weeks to obtain a response from the two countries.
- Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan work on TASIM superhighway construction projectRegarding the construction of the cable, the ambassador stressed that each party will be responsible for the laying of the line in its own territory.
- Kazakhstan to present bid to host Expo 2017 in AthensFollowing the meeting, Kazakhstan and the United States will sign a two-year joint action plan to implement energy partnership. The