Now viewing: International affair
- EU launches triangular project with Central Asia to support Afghan women's economic empowermentThe European Union provides EUR 2 million to realise a UNDP implemented, triangular project that will enable Afghan women to graduate from higher education institutions in Kazakhstan and Uzbekistan.
- N. Korea says it tested new rocket system, not missilesNorth Korea said Thursday it tested a new rocket system in launches conducted the previous day, raising questions about South Korea's assessment that the communist nation is believed to have fired short-range ballistic missiles.
- NASA’s TESS satellite uncovers 1st nearby ‘super-Earth’NASA's Transiting Exoplanet Survey Satellite (TESS), a mission designed to comb the heavens for exoplanets, has discovered its first potentially habitable world outside the solar system, according to a NASA release on Wednesday.
- 72,000 Turkish pilgrims arrive in S.Arabia for HajjAt least 72,000 Turkish pilgrims have arrived in Saudi Arabia to perform Hajj, according to a local religious official.
- 'Innovators Under 35' receives hundreds of applications across the globeDubai Future Foundation and EmTech MENA have received hundreds of applications for 'Innovators Under 35' List from around the world.