Now viewing: International affair
- N. Korean official says Pyongyang not interested in ‘fruitless’ summit with U.S.North Korea is no longer interested in holding another "fruitless" summit with the United States, a former chief nuclear envoy of the communist nation said Monday, urging Washington to drop its "hostile policy" against Pyongyang.
- ‘Several’ killed in California backyard shootingSeveral people were shot dead while watching a football game at a central California home on Sunday, police said.
- Syria talks planned for early December in Kazakhstan, FMAn international meeting on settlement in Syria can be held in Kazakhstan in early December, Kazakh Foreign Minister Mukhtar Tleuberdi told reporters on Monday.
- Sri Lankan opposition candidate wins presidential polls: elections chiefSri Lanka's Elections Chief Mahinda Deshapriya on Sunday afternoon confirmed that opposition candidate Gotabaya Rajapaksa won the presidential elections.
- Morales says he fears civil war in BoliviaFormer President Evo Morales said in an interview with EFE that he feared that a civil war might break out in Bolivia and called on his countrymen on Sunday to end the clashes in the streets.