- Topical issues of strengthening political and economic cooperation discussed at meeting with EU ambassadors
Topical issues of strengthening political and economic cooperation discussed at meeting with EU ambassadors
- Presidents of Kazakhstan and Turkmenistan talked over phone
- Kazakh PM Alikhan Smailov meets with Uzbek President Shavkat Mirziyoyev
- Ambassador Margulan Baimukhan presents credentials to his Royal Highness the Grand Duke of Luxembourg
Ambassador Margulan Baimukhan presents credentials to his Royal Highness the Grand Duke of Luxembourg
- Kazakh Secretary of State Yerlan Karin, German Federal Foreign Office Ambassador Matthias Luttenberg meet
Kazakh Secretary of State Yerlan Karin, German Federal Foreign Office Ambassador Matthias Luttenberg meetDuring the meeting, the Kazakh Secretary of State and German Federal Foreign Office Ambassador discussed the current state of and prospects for the development of Kazakh-German cooperation.
- Kazakh Deputy Foreign Minister continues his visit to the U.S.
- Kassym-Jomart Tokayev met with Mikhail MishustinDuring the meeting, issues of practical implementation of the agreements reached by the Presidents of Kazakhstan and Russia following today's negotiations were considered.
- Kassym-Jomart Tokayev and Vladimir Putin meet in Moscow
- Deputy Foreign Minister of Kazakhstan pays visit to the United States
- Kazakh Deputy FM receives copies of credentials from new Ambassador of Hungary
- Kazakhstan and Uzbekistan discuss water issues
- Kazakh President, Speaker of Oliy Majlis of Uzbekistan have talksThe Head of State said that Uzbekistan is the fraternal country and reliable partner of Kazakhstan, that’s why Kazakhstan attaches special importance to the development of bilateral ties.
- Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan ink agr't on inter-parliamentary cooperation council establishment
- Kazakh Deputy Interior Minister, Head of UN Human Rights Office for Central Asia meet
- Deputy Foreign Minister met with Head of UN Office in KazakhstanDuring the conversation, the parties discussed a wide range of issues related to Kazakhstan's interaction with the UN, including within the framework of the implementation of political and social reforms initiated by President Kassym-Jomart Tokayev.
- Kassym-Jomart Tokayev arrives in Beijing on working visit
- Kassym-Jomart Tokayev has telephone conversation with President of Iran
- Kazakh Senate Speaker meets with Japanese AmbassadorAt the meeting Speaker Ashimbayev briefed Ambassador Yamada on the key priorities in Kazakhstan's development at the new stage of Independence recently outlined by President Kassym-Jomart Tokayev.
- Kazakh Ambassador and NATO Secretary-General's Special Representative discuss cooperation issuesJavier Colomina expressed condolences for the victims of the riots in Kazakhstan. The Kazakh diplomat informed Colomina in detail of the causes and consequences of recent events in Kazakhstan, as well as about the measures taken by the state to ensure the safety of the population and restore normal life in the country.
- Kazakh PM, Chinese Ambassador meetThe sides debated pressing issues of bilateral cooperation in trade and economic, transport and logistics, agro-industrial complex, green economy development, digitalization, regional use of transborder rivers, etc.
- Tokayev to pay a working visit to BeijingIn addition, the program of the visit includes talks between the President of Kazakhstan and the leader of China, Uali added.
- Mukhtar Tleuberdi holds phone talk with Pakistani Foreign MinisterThe interlocutors exchanged the views on the cooperation in political, trade and economic and humanitarian spheres as well as discussed the prospects for interaction within international platforms.
- Tokayev to take part in the first-ever Central Asia-India summitThe event, initiated by Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi, will be held online.
- Kazakhstan appoints Ambassador to Brunei DarussalamThe Head of State decreed to appoint Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary Ambassador of Kazakhstan to Malaysia Bulat Sugurbayev as the Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary Ambassador of Kazakhstan to Brunei Darussalam concurrently