Система Orphus

Kazakhstan confirms above 12,000 coronavirus cases, 77% asymptomatic

04.06.2020 12934
Kazakh Healthcare Minister Yelzhan Birtanov told about the current epidemiological situation the countrywide. 
 
As of today there are more than 12,000 tested positive for coronavirus, the vast majority up to 77% are asymptomatic. 52% recovered and discharged from hospitals, 5,836 are staying at hospitals, including 59 critically ill. Some 10% have moderate and severe symptoms, 10 have mild ones, the rest up to 4,500 are asymptomatic. 
 
He also added that some 70% of asymptomatic get well and show no symptoms, the rest 30% may expose symptoms later. The key task is to detect such people, monitor and start treatment timely up to international diagnostics and treatment protocols.


 
 This information may not be reproduced without reference to Kazakhstan Today. Copyright of materials of News Agency Kazakhstan Today.

When citing our content a hyperlink to this Kazakhstan Today website is obligatory.

Comments

relevant news