Now viewing: All news
- Summit of leaders of Caspian littoral states to take place in TeheranThe 2nd summit of the leaders of the Caspian littoral states will take place on October 16 in Teheran. The President of Iran Mahmoud Ahmadinejad informed on Wednesday at the press conference in Baku, the agency reports.
- Foreign currency exchange rates fixed by National BankThe National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan fixed the foreign currency exchange rates to the tenge for August 23:
- New Ambassador of Tajikistan to Kazakhstan appointedBahrom Holnazarov has been appointed the Plenipotentiary and Extraordinary Ambassador of the Republic Tajikistan to Kazakhstan.
- Kazakh Minister of Industry and Commerce became Nur Otan party memberThe Minister of Industry and Commerce of Kazakhstan Galym Orazbakov received Nur Otan party membership card of the party that won in the extraordinary parliamentary elections.
- Kazakhstan schools not ready for transition to 12-year education - expertsKazakhstan schools not ready for transition to 12-year education - experts
- Ak zhol vice President to acknowledge Nur Otan Party unconditional victory in electionsThe vice President of the Democratic Party Ak zhol Maksut Narikbayev considers that it is necessary to acknowledge Nur Otan unconditional victory in the pre-scheduled elections to the Majilis.
- Falling of ferrotitanium prices proceedsFalling of the prices for ferrotitanium proceeds in the European market of ferroalloys.
- KazPrime indicator increased by 25 basic items and made 8.75 % annual on KASEFollowing the results of fixing at the Kazakhstan Stock Exchange (KASE) on August 22, value of KazPrime indicator increased by 25 basic items and made 8.75 % annual on KASE, the agency reports.
- 2nd Eurasian energy forum to take place in Astana in SeptemberThe second Eurasian energy forum will take place in Astana on September 6-7, 2007.
- Kazakhstan PM charged government to prepare bills for Parliament of new convocationThe government should prepare block of the bills for the beginning of the work of the Parliament of new convocation. The Prime Minister Karim Masimov set the objectives for the government, the agency reports.
- Average weighted rate is 125.11 KZT per dollarAverage weighted rate of KZT on Kazakhstan stock exchange (KASE) fell down on Wednesday against Tuesday by 0.07 KZT and totaled KZT 125.11 per dollar.
- Four more HIV infected children revealed in South Kazakhstan oblastFour more HIV infected children revealed in South Kazakhstan oblast
- World market price for lead increased up to record-breaking high levelExchange quotations have risen up to a record-breaking high level at the world market of lead.
- Works in Kashagan can be suspended - Environment Protection MinisterWorks in Kashagan can be suspended - Environment Protection Minister
- Kazakhstan Ambassador handed over credentials to emperor of JapanThe Ambassador of Kazakhstan Akylbek Kamaldinov handed over credentials to the emperor of Japan Akihito on Monday, the Ministry for Foreign Affairs of Kazakhstan press service informed.
- CSTO consultations to discuss project of uniform system of air defenseMoscow hosted the consultations of vice Ministers for Foreign Affairs, Defense, Finance and Secretaries of the Security Councils of the Collective Security Treaty Organization (CSTO) where the project of regulations of the uniform system of air defense was discussed, the agency reports referring to Ria Novosti.
- Grain yield in 2007 exceeded last year's parameter by one thirdIn the South Kazakhstan oblast grain yield in 2007 exceeded last year's parameter by almost one third (30 %), the agency reports.