27.09.2022, 19:06Interests of Kazakhstan and our people are at the center of our efforts in int’l arena –President
- Kazakh PM Smailov meets with UAE delegationThe meeting focused on the issues of attracting investments, strengthening contacts of business circles of the two countries as well as cooperation in the banking sphere.
- Interests of Kazakhstan and our people are at the center of our efforts in int’l arena –President
- Kazakhstan and Saudi Arabia agree to boost tourism cooperationKazakh PM Alikhan Smailov met with Tawfiq Al-Rabiah, the Saudi Minister of Hajj and Umrah.
- Kazakhstan and the UK to increase flightsChairman of the civil aviation committee of the Kazakh Industry and Infrastructure Development of Kazakhstan Talgat Lastayev met with British Ambassador to Kazakhstan Kathy Leach.
- Tokayev gets familiarized with activity of int’l airport in Turkestan region
- Tokayev: One-term presidential mandate – step towards democracy
- Hackathon of legal technologies held in the AIFC
- Kazakhstan to hold talks with Russia to solve problem in favor of our country, President
- Mongolia holds meeting on outcomes of VII Religious Leaders’ CongressThe Embassy of Kazakhstan in Mongolia organized a roundtable meeting at the Buddhist Center for discussing the results of the VII Congress of Leaders of World and Traditional Religions held September 14-15 in Astana.
- President condoles with Russia over Izhevsk school shooting victimsKassym-Jomart Tokayev has sent a telegram of condolences to his Russian counterpart Vladimir Putin over Izhevsk school shooting victims.
- Kazakhstan attends IAEA General Conference in Vienna
- Kazakh and Japan’s FMs hold talks in Tokyo
- No candidate for presidency registered yet – CECThe process of nomination of candidates for the President of Kazakhstan will last until October 11.
Foreign policy and reforms in Kazakhstan discussed in capital of African Union Kazakhstan announces its position on referendums in DPR and LPR
- Askar Shakirov participates in meeting on European security in HelsinkiThe meeting focused on the topical issues related to the OSCE’s role in the context of the global agenda and the obstacles the Organization faces while implementing its potential.
- President appoints Commander of Aerial Force of the Air Defense ServiceBy a presidential decree, Ruslan Kunurov has been appointed Commander of the Aerial Force of the Air Defense Forces of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Zhansaya Abdumalik of Kazakhstan secures 1st win at FIDE Women's Grand Prix
19.09.2022, 17:39viewStrong earthquake hits southeastern Taiwan
Kazakh PM Alikhan Smailov, Deputy Chair of Supreme Council for Reforms Suma Chakrabarti meet
- Kazakhstan’s delegation continues its participation in UNGADeputy Prime Minister – Minister of Foreign Affairs of Kazakhstan spoke at the annual ministerial meeting of the Group of Landlocked Developing Countries (LLDCs) held September 22.
Kazakhstan signs visa-free deals with Dominican Republic, Albania and Paraguay C5+1 Ministerial Meeting takes place in New York Over 30 Belarusian companies taking part in industry fairs in Kazakhstan
- Astana hosts XX jubilee meeting of SCO Prosecutors GeneralDeputy Prosecutor General of Kazakhstan Gizat Daurenbekov read out a message of welcome from President Kasym-Jomart Tokayev to the event participants.
- Nomination of presidential candidates kicks off in KazakhstanNomination of candidates for the President of Kazakhstan will last until October 11.
- Informal ministerial meeting of CICA and CSTO Council of Foreign Ministers held in New YorkThe meeting focused on the preparation for the 6th CICA Summit scheduled for October 12-13 this year in Astana.
Situation at Kazakh-Russian border is under control – National Security Committee
- AIFC holds Investing in Women's Economic Empowerment event in New YorkDeputy of the Majilis of the Parliament of the Republic of Kazakhstan, in a welcome video address noted the progress of Kazakhstan in the World Economic Forum’s ranking and highlighted high level of women representation in entrepreneurship sector.
Kazakhstan claims bronze at Asian Open Water Swimming Championships 50 companies to relocate their businesses to Kazakhstan - PM President Tokayev holds meeting of Security Council
- Kazakhstan to spend 1.9trln tenge on export-oriented productions’ developmentThe Ministry of Industry and Infrastructure Technologies has developed a Program of Development of Export-Oriented Productions till 2026.
- Senate Speaker comments on possible mass arrival of Russians in KazakhstanAccording to Ashimbayev, Kazakhstan will not impose any restrictions, as it is a reciprocal process.
- Kazakh CEC makes public Presidential Election processDeputy Chairman of the Central Election Commission of Kazakhstan Konstantin Petrov announced the early presidential election process.
Presidential candidates nominating dates announced
- Kazakhstan ready to share best practices with WHO, PMKazakh Prime Minister and Dr Hans Kluge, the WHO Regional Director for Europe, met to debate the country’s healthcare further development issues.