22.06.2021Body of another tourist found in Sairam-Ugam gorge
- National film commission to be created in KazakhstanIn world practice, national film commissions are formed and function with the direct support of the government.
- Government decided to toughen quarantine in KazakhstanIn conclusion, the Deputy Prime Minister of the Republic of Kazakhstan noted the need to increase the coverage of vaccination of the population against CVI.
- Body of another tourist found in Sairam-Ugam gorge
- COVID-19 latest: Kazakhstan is in 'yellow zone'India's variant of COVID-19 is 60% more transmissible than other strains and more lethal. It has been detected in 74 countries around the world.
- President receives Chairman of Kazakh Agency for Protection and Development of Competition
- Kazakhstan approves National Security Strategy for 2021-2025The National Security Strategy earlier reviewed and approved at the session of the Security Council chaired by the First President-Elbasy Nursultan Nazarbayev contains conceptually new approaches to the protection of Kazakhstan’s national interests.
- Sagintayev: Accident in fountain near the circus is unacceptable tragic incident
- 113 pedophiles jailed within six months in Kazakhstan
- Tokayev sent congratulatory telegram to newly elected President of Iran Ebrahim RaisiEbrahim Raisi won the presidential elections of Iran with 17,926,345 votes.
- 21,569 under coronavirus treatment in KazakhstanNotably, the country has added 1,119 fresh daily cases of the coronavirus infection.
- COVID-19: Kazakh capital remains in ‘red zone’
- Kazakhstan and Azerbaijan will cooperate in migration areaThe parties will cooperate in the field of migration, protect the rights of citizens of the state of one Party located on the territory of the state of the other Party, as well as information interaction in accordance with the legislation and international obligations of their states.
11.06.202112Sunsets of Almaty foothills 07.03.202110Planting trees to celebrate International Women's Day 08.02.202110Spurt in construction in the Remizov Gorge destroying Almaty ecology President of Kazakhstan criticized work of the Atyrau refinery
- T355 billion of anti-crisis funds used with violations in KazakhstanDespite the difficult economic conditions, the budget retained its social orientation.
Energy Ministry comments on fire at gas processing plant in Zhanaozen
- Tokayev pointed out poor social security of health workersThe President tasked Alexei Tsoi to work out legislative initiatives to support the status of health workers.
- Special economic zones will work in a new way in KazakhstanOn January 26 this year at an enlarged meeting of the Government, the Head of State noted that budget money should not be spent on ineffective SEZs, they should be eliminated.
COVID Digest: Kazakhstan’s daily case count at 1,145 Registration of applicants for admission test to magistracy starts
- Tokayev: National projects should become instruments of changeThe President was also informed about the current activities of the Astana International Financial Center, work on development of financial technologies and innovations, attracting portfolio and direct investments.
- President Tokayev takes part in OIC Summit on Science and TechnologyPresident Tokayev said that Kazakhstan is ready to provide 100 bachelor scholarships at the Kazakh universities to the OIC countries.
Construction of longest bridge in Kazakhstan launched
- Population of Kazakhstan approaching 19 millionThe balance of external migration of the population was negative - 4638 people: 2853 people arrived in Kazakhstan, 7491 people left in January-April 2021.
- Kassym-Jomart Tokayev receives President of LUKOIL Vagit AlekperovPresident Tokayev highly appreciated the contribution of the Russian company to the development of the oil and gas sector of Kazakhstan, especially noting its participation in the implementation of important socially oriented projects.
Interactive map of forests to be created in Kazakhstan
- Financial Monitoring Agency head reports to President on shadow economy fightFollowing the meeting the President gave certain tasks.
List of potent hazardous substances approved in Kazakhstan
- New CEO of KPO appointedGiancarlo's rich professional experience and a deep understanding of the key components of the production and commercial activities of the enterprise will significantly contribute to improving the overall efficiency of KPO.
Kazakhstanis are asked to refrain from traveling to Lake Kobeituz
- Kazakhstan to build 39 new water reservoirs41 hazardous water reservoirs are to be restored the countrywide. Out of which 10 facilities were put into service in 2017-2019, 2 completed in 2020. 8 more facilities will be put into operation in 2021, the rest will be completed until 2025.
- Tokayev signs law concerning EAEU TreatyThe head of state signed the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan "On Ratification of the Protocol on Amendments to the Treaty on the Eurasian Economic Union of May 29, 2014.
Tokayev received U.S. Special Rep for Afghanistan
- Labor Ministry explained why Kazakhstan does not plan to low retirement ageFrom January 1, 2021, the retirement age for women was raised in Kazakhstan - now it is 60. Men retire at 63.
Kazakhstan is going to build one-way bypass roads to combat traffic jams in large cities Over 2.5mln people given at least one COVID-19 vaccine component in Kazakhstan Search for students in Turkestan mountains: another body found