27.01.2022, 12:55New important appointments in Kazakhstan today
- Kazakh President attended Central Asia-India Summit
- Online universities to open in Kazakhstan
- New important appointments in Kazakhstan today
- COVID Digest: Daily case count stands at 13,652 in Kazakhstan
- Kazakhstani Anna Danilina advances to Australian Open finalNotably, the Kazakh-Brazilian duo has scored their ninth victory in a row in the season.
- Mukhtar Tleuberdi holds phone talk with Pakistani Foreign MinisterThe interlocutors exchanged the views on the cooperation in political, trade and economic and humanitarian spheres as well as discussed the prospects for interaction within international platforms.
- Yerzhan Sadenov appointed Deputy Minister of Internal AffairsBy the order of the Head of State, Sadenov Yerzhan Saparbekovich was appointed Deputy Minister of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan, the press service of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan reported.
- Sagandykova of Kazakhstan fails in Australian Open junior eventAruzhan Sagandykova is the first Kazakhstani to make it to the third round of the Australian Open Juniors.
- Hungary allocates 250 educational grants for Kazakhstanis
- Tokayev to take part in the first-ever Central Asia-India summitThe event, initiated by Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi, will be held online.
- Domestic flights fully restored in KazakhstanThere are currently 605 scheduled flights on 57 domestic routes.
- Kazakhstan resumes int'l air service with 25 countries, flies to 76 destinations
12.01.2022, 22:4026ALMATY TRAGEDY | JANUARY 2022 16.12.2021, 23:527Fireworks in honor of Kazakhstan`s 30th anniversary of Independence Day in Almaty 14.12.2021, 18:4612India's Harnaaz Sandhu is crowned Miss Universe 2021
- Kazakhstan appoints Ambassador to Brunei DarussalamThe Head of State decreed to appoint Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary Ambassador of Kazakhstan to Malaysia Bulat Sugurbayev as the Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary Ambassador of Kazakhstan to Brunei Darussalam concurrently
Kazakhstan logs 11,862 more COVID-19 cases, total at 1,178,559
- Kazakh capital to host CICA Summit this autumnThe Head of State pointed to the significant capacity of the Conference on Interaction and Confidence-Building Measures in Asia.
- "China is ready to provide Kazakhstan with necessary support and assistance" - Xi Jinping"Good-neighborliness and friendship are at the heart of our relations. China adheres to the concept of goodwill, sincerity, mutual benefit and tolerance, and will continue to expand contacts with the Central Asian states at the highest and high levels, and intensify strategic coordination," the Chinese leader said.
Tokayev addresses Chinese Chairman Xi Jinping at 'Central Asia - PRC' Summit
- Kazakh Sagandykova eases into Australian Open Juniors quarterfinalIn the quarterfinal they will play vs winners of the match between Lucie Havlickova/Dominika Salkova and Kayla Cross/Victoria Mboko.
- U.S. Mission to OSCE makes statement on January unrest in KazakhstanThe United States expresses its sincere condolences on the loss of life and injuries sustained during this month's unrest in Kazakhstan. We are pleased to hear that the violence has subsided.
Kazakhstani Danilina storms into Australian Open 2022 semis
- Quarantine restrictions eased for business in KazakhstanRecall that the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan Kassym-Jomart Tokayev, during a meeting with representatives of the business community, called for a review of quarantine measures against businesses.
- Kazakhstan reduces COVID-19 quarantine periodEarlier, the Minister said that since the pandemic outbreak the daily coronavirus cases for the first time ever exceeded 16,000 the nationwide.
9,016 new COVID-19 cases conformed last 24 hours
- Kazakhstan remains constantly open to multifaceted cooperation with international community - Kazakh President
Kazakhstan remains constantly open to multifaceted cooperation with international community - Kazakh PresidentKazakhstan remains constantly open to multifaceted cooperation with the international community.
- Kazakhstan cyclist 2nd in race in UAEThe Kazakhstan finished second at the Al Nazwa Cycling Challenge 2022 in Sharjah, UAE.
- Kazakh Head of State receives President Rustam Minnikhanov of TatarstanWelcoming Rustam Minnikhanov, the Kazakh President noted that Tatarstan takes an important place in the multifaceted relations with the Russian Federation.
Kazakh President to join 'Central Asia - PRC' Summit on Jan 25 Student scholarships will increase in Kazakhstan
- Kazakh dombra players won competition in SpainThe musicians scored 95 points out of 100 possible in the international distance competition of instrumental performers Music box.
- International Programs Centre CEO namedAnuar Zhangozin is appointed as the CEO of the Bolashak Centre for International Programs
- National statistics bureau head relieved of his dutiesThe Head of State decreed to relieve Nurbolat Aidapkelov is relieved of his duties as the head of the national statistics bureau of the Kazakh Agency for Strategic Planning and Reforms
COVID-19 tally in Kazakhstan exceeds 1.1 mln cases
- Kazakh Deputy Foreign Minister meets with UK AmbassadorKazakhstan-UK relationship was formally established on 19 January 1992, and since then it has grown into a thriving strategic partnership.
Kazakh President, members of Olympic and Paralympic teams meet Kazakhstan formed 5-month supply of basic food products
- Qatar Airways and Air Arabia resume flights to KazakhstanStrict sanitary and epidemiological requirements will be strictly observed onboard.