13.04.2021President congratulates Kazakhstanis on Ramadan
- Mamin reported to President on socio-economic development of Kazakhstan
- President Tokayev meets with National Economy MinisterDuring the meeting, special attention was paid to measures to ensure macroeconomic stability and balanced regional development.
- New committees created in Kazakh Ministry of Culture and Sports
- Mass death of fish recorded in West Kazakhstan region
- Kassym-Jomart Tokayev met with Supreme MuftiKassym-Jomart Tokayev was informed about the peculiarities of the Oraza fast in the context of the pandemic and the charitable events held by the muftiyat, as well as the start of construction of the Islamic Academy in the capital.
- President congratulates Kazakhstanis on Ramadan
- Kazakhstan Vice Minister of Finance appointedFrom March 2021 to the present he held the post of the acting deputy head of the Department of State Control and Organizational and Territorial Work of Kazakhstan President’s Administration.
- President received Swedish Foreign Minister
- Students distributing drugs detained in ShymkentTheir involvement in other similar crimes is being checked.
- President congratulated scientists on their professional holidayEarlier, Tokayev spoke about new joint space projects of Kazakhstan and Russia.
- More than T1 trillion withdrawn from Uniform Saving Pension Fund
- Askar Mamin and Uzbekistan PM held talksAs part of the working trip, the Prime Minister of Kazakhstan visited the modernized B. Konysbayev checkpoint on the Kazakh-Uzbek border.
07.03.202110Planting trees to celebrate International Women's Day 08.02.202110Spurt in construction in the Remizov Gorge destroying Almaty ecology 24.01.202110Winter skiing in the magnificent foothills of Almaty
- Results of third Land Reform Commission’s meeting announcedThe Commission examined proposals regarding the reform of land relations, which were previously considered in ad-hoc task groups.
Latest data on the Covid-19 pandemic in Kazakhstan President Tokayev expresses condolences over passing of Prince Philip
- Case files on hazardous emissions from Tengizchevroil to be transferred to law enforcement officersThe files on hazardous emissions from Tengizchevroil LLP will be sent to the law enforcement officers.
- Kazakhstan enhances military cooperation with countries of South AsiaDuring his meeting with the Defense Minister Rajnath Singh he discussed the issues of exchange of experience in the field of peacekeeping, cybersecurity, military education and science.
Tokayev congratulated Baikonur cosmodrome staff on Cosmonautics Day
05.04.2021viewEgypt puts on a show as it moves royal mummies to new home
- President talked to Atyrau and Aktobe rgns’ governors on phoneAktobe region’s governor, Ondasyn Urazalin accounted on the measures taken to combat coronavirus infection.
Anti-corruption case on Kok-Zhailau resort terminated again Admission to doctoral studies will be in electronic format in Kazakhstan
- Unscheduled inspections to be held at Tengizchevroil following hazardous substance release incidentNo one was hurt as a result of this incident.
It became known when Tokayev meets with Putin Foreigners to pay tourist fee in Kazakhstan
- State Commission approves crew members of Soyuz MS-18 spacecraft at BaikonurConferences with the members of both crews took place in an online format.
- Kazakhstan President receives Russian Foreign Minister Sergey LavrovKassym-Jomart Tokayev expressed gratitude to President Vladimir Putin for his support in the issue of additional supplies of vaccines to Kazakhstan.
- President receives new Special Representative for International Cooperation Erzhan KazykhanovAmong the main priorities of the Special Representative's activities, President Tokayev identified close coordination with foreign partners to overcome the severe consequences of the COVID-19 pandemic, attracting external resources in order to speedy restoring the national economy and social sphere.
Russia's EpiVacCorona Vaccine Develops Antibodies in 94% of Senior Citizens, Developer Says Manufacturing capacity of COVID-19 vaccines made at Karaganda Pharmaceutical Plant 2mln per month
- Kazakhstan in ‘red zone’ for coronavirus spreadNotably, 2,080 confirmed COVID-19 cases have been reported in the country in the past 24 hours.
- Ministry of Agriculture: About 1.5 million hectares of land in Kazakhstan is privately ownedThese Kazakh lands are owned by 128 different entities, including individuals, legal entities.
Days off in Kazakhstan in May
- Kazakh and Iranian FMs sign coop programmeKazakh Foreign Minister Mukhtar Tileuberdi and Foreign Minister of Iran Mohammad Javad Zarif during the official meeting debated the current state of cooperation between the states and prospects for its development.
Coronavirus latest: Covid is on the rise again in Kazakhstan
- Bookmaker executives convicted in AlmatyFunds and other property worth more than T100 million were confiscated.
Kazakh President receives locally produced Sputnik V vaccine