27.07.2021How many days off will people in Kazakhstan have in August
- President Tokayev meets with newly elected akims in Akmola regionThe newly elected akims, in their turn, expressed gratitude to the Head of State for the implementation of his initiative and the opportunity to work for the benefit of the country and villages.
- New flight will open between Kazakhstan and Uzbekistan
- Tokayev spoke about Kazakhstan's self-sufficiency in agricultural productsThe head of state noted the importance of the products for the virgin regions of Kazakhstan.
- COVID Digest: Kazakhstan’s 16 areas in ‘red zone’
- Mother attempted to sell her newborn for T1 million
- How many days off will people in Kazakhstan have in August
- Tokayev was briefed on Kashagan development conceptIn addition, subsoil use, geo exploration, implementation of projects in green energy were discussed.
- Olympics-2020: Kazakhstan wins third medal
- Rural akims election results tallied up
- One-day tally of new COVID-19 cases at 6,631 in Kazakhstan, 10 died
- Weightlifter Igor Son brings Kazakhstan second ‘bronze’ at Tokyo Olympics
- Historical direct elections of rural akims kick off across Kazakhstan
- Mamin and Rasulzoda agreed on additional volumes of water for KazakhstanParticular attention was paid to joint measures to improve the water situation in the Syrdarya river basin.
- Musin reported to Tokayev on measures to improve quality of the Internet in KazakhstanIn addition, Bagdat Musin reported on the use of digital solutions in the fight against coronavirus infection and optimization of processes in the provision of public services.
Kazakhstan 19th in Tokyo Olympics medal tally with one bronze
- Tokayev and Putin discussed situation in AfghanistanThe President of Kazakhstan expressed gratitude to the Russian leader for invitation to take part in the Eastern Economic Forum in Vladivostok, scheduled for September this year.
Olympics 2021: Drone show highlights opening ceremonies at Tokyo Games Tsoi reported to Tokayev about new strain of CVI 'Lambda'
25.07.2021viewEarth-Shaped Drone Display Flies Above Tokyo 2020 Olympics Opening Ceremony
- Kazakh Minister of Justice held a number of meetings in USFollowing the meetings, the parties agreed to continue effective cooperation.
Ministry of Emergency Situations addressed Kazakhstanis Two million children to be vaccinated against COVID-19 in Kazakhstan with parental consent Kazakhstanis to watch the Olympic Games live Countries to which flights from Kazakhstan are made
- President Tokayev urges electorate to take active part in rural akims’ electionsThe registration of candidates wrapped up at 18:00 pm local time on July 14, 2021. The pre-election campaign kicked off right after that and came to an end on July 24, 2021.
Theme park opened in Mangystau Tokayev sends condolences to Chinese Chairman Xi Jinping over natural disaster Kazakhstan and Russia signed agreement on cooperation in the field of airworthiness
- Akim of Akmola region reported to PresidentAt the end of the conversation, the head of state gave a number of specific instructions.
How Kazakhstanis will monitor planting of 2 billion trees Coronavirus latest: 15 regions of Kazakhstan in ‘red zone’ PM visited Mangystau region
- 25 parathletes to represent Kazakhstan at Tokyo Paralympic GamesFor the first time ever Kazakhstani parathletes also scored Olympic quotas in canoe and pistol shooting.
- Kazakh President holds phone talks with Mangistau, Kyzylorda rgn governorsTokayev charged the Kyzylorda region governor with enhancing COVID19 vaccine awareness raising work among the population, take a comprehensive approach in dealing with the issues in the oil and gas sector, and ensure collection of fodder for economic actors from the affected areas of the region.
Tokayev conveyed condolences over death of cardiac surgeon Serik Bekbosynov
- Kazakhstani grabs silver at Cadet Freestyle Wrestling ChampionshipsIn the final of the 55kg class of the Cadet Freestyle Wrestling Championships Kazakhstan’s Nurlanbek Abdinur lost to Magomed Baitukayev 3-4.
Number of confirmed COVID-19 cases exceeds 500,000 in Kazakhstan