Post-COVID Lungs Worse Than 'Terrible Smoker's Lungs', Surgeon Says
- Second Dose in Doubt After Pfizer Vaccine Reportedly Leaves Dozen of Israelis With Facial ParalysisHowever, the country's health ministry recommends they should go ahead, but only if the paralysis passes, the report says.
- Young woman drowned in swimming pool of sports complex in Nur-Sultan
- COVID Digest: 294 patients in critical condition in KazakhstanA total of 168,096 cases were registered in the country.
- Quarantine measures enhanced in Nur-SultanThe chief medical officer of Nur-Sultan Sarhat Beisenova signed a resolution.
- Coronavirus latest: Epiphany bathing banned in Nur-SultanThe resolution takes effect from the date of signing.
- President signs decree to appoint Askar Mamin as Prime MinisterTokayev signed the Decree to appoint Askar Mamin the Prime Minister of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
- Askar Mamin re-elected as Kazakh PM by Majilis
- President announced reforms in healthcare and social securityHe also noted that a healthy lifestyle is a basic condition for the formation of a healthy nation, therefore, special attention should be paid to mass and children's sports.
- President points out key tasks of Parliament
- Pension savings can be checked through SMSTo use the service, you need to go to the cabinet.enpf portal.kz / porog and log in with a one-time password, which will be sent via SMS to the mobile phone number registered in the mGov mobile citizens database.
- President instructed to add "none of the above" mark in ballots"In fact, the concept of an alternative view and voting against all the candidates should be a commonplace practice to us as well. Therefore, the mark "none of the above "must be added to the ballots at all levels, the President said.
- Kazakhstan to develop entrepreneurship support mechanisms"It is necessary to focus on small and medium business support. Another task is to create favorable conditions for doing business. It is crucial to develop entrepreneurship support mechanisms based on the conceptually new regulatory policy," the President said.
- Tokayev suggests reducing electoral threshold for political parties to Majilis"It is high time to take such a decision as this norm stimulates legislatively the registered parties to take part in the forthcoming elections," the Head of State noted.
- Tokayev instructed to simplify tax code“I ask the deputies to comprehensively consider this bill, taking into account the wishes of entrepreneurs and public interests," Tokayev added.
Coronavirus latest: Kazakhstan in ‘yellow zone’
- Most scarce and surplus professions named in KazakhstanAccording to the JSC "Center for the Development of Human Resources" (CDHR), in the IV quarter of 2020, 165.6 thousand vacancies and 74.5 thousand resumes requiring qualifications were posted on the Electronic Labor Exchange (ELE).
1.1 tons of heroin seized after international operation in Almaty Kazakhstan failed to fulfill plan for aviation kerosene production in 2020
- National Bank took tenge supporting measures in 2020In general, the dynamics of the national currency reflected the trends of fundamental factors and trends in the world markets/
- List of deputies of Majilis from "Nur Otan" party publishedMainly, representatives of education, healthcare, NGOs, media, expert community, industry, agriculture, etc. were included in the "Nur Otan" faction in the Majilis.
Number of state institutions reorganized in Kazakhstan
- Results of elections to maslikhats of Almaty and Shymkent announcedThus, the Nur Otan party received 29 mandates, Ak Zhol - 4, Auyl and People's Party of Kazakhstan - 3 each.
Coronavirus latest: Akmola and Atyrau regions in ‘red zone’
- Inflation keeps growing in KazakhstanAccording to him, the annual growth in food prices increased from 10.8% to 11.3% against the background of increasing imbalances in the markets of certain food products, such as vegetable oil, sugar, eggs.
- CEC announced final results of elections to MajilisThe exit poll data was announced earlier.
- Exit poll of Institute of Democracy suggests Nur Otan Party earns majority of votesAccording to the representative of the Institute of Democracy, the exit poll is based on some 20,000 completed interviews conducted immediately after the voters cast their votes at 500 polling stations (263 city-based polling stations and 237 rural polling stations) across the country.
Kazakh CEC announces preliminary voter turnout results
- CIS IPA coordinator predicts high voter turnoutAll the observers should have COVID-19 tests, all sanitary elections are observed.
Kazakh President to deliver address at Parliament Jan 15
- Nur Otan Party secures 71.97% of votes in parliamentary elections - exit pollThe exit poll carried out by the Research Institute "Public Opinion" indicates that the Nur Otan Party secured 71.97% of votes.
- Funds of the National Fund of Kazakhstan increased by 199 bn tenge in DecemberThe inflows to the fund amounted to T5 trillion, the use of the fund's resources - T4.8 trillion.
COVID Digest: Number of COVID-19 cases surpasses 160,000 in Kazakhstan
- Kazakhstan encourages termination of conflict between Qatar and its neighbours"We reaffirm our readiness to develop partnership with all the Middle East countries," reads the statement.
- Head of State signs amends to legislative acts on customs regulation and entrepreneurshipKassym-Jomart Tokayev, inked the law introducing amendments to some legislative acts of Kazakhstan on customs regulation and entrepreneurship
Kazakhstan establishes new holiday