27.09.2021, 16:30Kazakh, Russian Presidents to join virtual Interregional Cooperation Forum
- Kazakhstan names new Vice Minister of AgricultureSince last July up to present acted as the advisor to K-Agro LLP CEO.
- Vaccinated people account for 5% of Kazakhstan's COVID-19 deaths
- Kazakhstan to build medical products laboratory and technical testing centre12 laboratories will be fitted with high-tech equipment.
- Kazakhstan, Saudi Arabia to boost trade and investment
- Kazakh, Russian Presidents to join virtual Interregional Cooperation Forum
- T135 million in subsidies received SCAT from National Fund
- 7 countries recognize Kazakhstan’s vaccine passport
- Almaty banks suspended evictions of socially vulnerable citizens over mortgage debts
- Nur-Sultan-Istanbul made emergency landing in Atyrau
- Kazakh authorities concerned about growth of drug crimes by 8.5% since the beginning of the yearUnfortunately, young people are becoming the main users of new synthetic drugs.
- Poisoning of children in pool was presumably due to breakdown of the water chlorination system
- Tokayev: UN Food and Agriculture Organization should play a more active role in ensuring global food security
Tokayev: UN Food and Agriculture Organization should play a more active role in ensuring global food security
02.09.2021, 00:4411Aftermath of the Hurricane Ida strike in the northeastern United States 23.07.2021, 23:2314Opening ceremony Olympic games Tokyo 2020 21.07.2021, 02:5712Russia unveils new fifth-generation fighter
- Kazakhstan, EBRD to sign agreements worth $600 million by year-end"Over the year some 300 projects worth over USD 10 bln were funded by the EBRD in such priority sectors of Kazakhstan such as economy, finance, infrastructure, energy, small and medium business, agriculture, IT. Following 2021 agreements on realization of joint projects worth $600 million will be signed," Mamin said.
Almaty to host KITAP FEST 2021
- Tokayev took part in debate of the UN General Assembly dedicated to revival after COVID-19He focused on a triple threat facing the world: recovery from COVID-19, the climate crisis and the humanitarian situation in Afghanistan.
One-day tally of new COVID-19 cases at 2,693 in Kazakhstan, 9 died Almaty rgn to host Archery Championship of Kazakhstan Kazakhstani people overpaid 245 billion tenge for food in January-July, Majilisman says Tokayev holds meeting on Mangistau region's socio-economic development in Aktau Kazakh rhythmic gymnasts to compete at Aphrodite Cup in Greece
- Tokayev addresses 9th Forum of Machine Builders of Kazakhstan, expresses State's support to sectorThe Kazakh President wished productive work and success in the tasks set to the Forum’s participants.
Huge accumulations of sulfur from Tengiz could be used for road construction, expert says Most environmentally friendly school in the CIS operates in Almaty
- Tokayev meets with EBRD President Odile Renaud-BassoThe EBRD told about the global and Kazakh economic growth outlook.
Kazakhstan reopens flights to 16 countries Kazakhstan changes country calling code to +997
- President Tokayev receives Serik ZhumangarinFollowing results of the meeting, the Head of State instructed to keep under control prices on socially important food products and other goods.
Shooting in Akbulak: sides of the tragedy voiced their versions Nigerian Eta-strain discovered in Kazakhstan
- EDB expects further increase in base rate of the National Bank of Kazakhstan until the end of 2021A decrease in rates is expected in Russia and Kazakhstan in 2022, with the projected slowdown in inflation.
- President had telephone conversation with Vladimir PutinThe Head of State also extended his deepest condolences on the occasion of the fatal shooting at the Perm State National Research University which entailed multiple victims.
- Tokayev receives Financial Monitoring Agency headFollowing the talks the Head of State gave him certain tasks.
Investigative Committee reports 28 injured, 8 killed in Perm State University shooting
- Almost 175 million tenge from state budget of Kazakhstan are planned to be spent on National Center for Human Rights
Almost 175 million tenge from state budget of Kazakhstan are planned to be spent on National Center for Human Rights69 million tenge is planned to be spent for strengthening the National Preventive Mechanism for the Prevention of Torture, 106 million tenge for services to monitor the observance of human and civil rights and freedoms, and current administrative expenses - 77 million tenge.
Well-known poet and writer Rafael Niyazbek passed away Astana announces roster for Memorial Marco Pantani