18.04.2021Coronavirus latest: Kazakhstan’s 8 areas in coronavirus ‘red zone’
- Tokayev instructed to complete national projects listKelimbetov was instructed to complete the list of national projects and the procedure for their consideration.
- Kazakhstan returned over KZT 8 000 tons of products to exporting countries
- President appointed ambassadors to several countries
- Tokayev received head of Anti-Corruption AgencyTokayev heard progress report on the fulfillment of his instructions given at the meeting on combating corruption on April 16 this year. Marat Akhmetzhanov accounted on the preparation of the Agency for transition to a three-tier model of the criminal procedure.
- Deputy Foreign Minister of Kazakhstan appointedEarlier it was reported that on the President’s order, Yerlan Alimbayev was relieved of the post of Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of Kazakhstan to India, Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of Kazakhstan to the Democratic Socialist Republic of Sri Lanka, to the People's Republic of Bangladesh, to the Federal Democratic Republic of Nepal, to the Kingdom of Bhutan, to the Republic of Maldives concurrently.
- Kazakh President signed lawsThe Law "On ratification of the Agreement on the specifics of operations with precious metals and precious stones within the Eurasian Economic Union" was also signed.
- Fighter aircraft crashes in Karaganda rgnThe special commission has left to the crash site to find out the cause of the accident.
- President Tokayev receives congratulations on the beginning of RamadanPresident Shavkat Mirziyoyev of Uzbekistan wished the President longevity, good health and great success in his responsible mission, and the fraternal people of Kazakhstan – prosperity and well-being. In the telegram, he Shavkat Mirziyoyev also touched upon the dynamically developing relations between the two countries.
- Coronavirus latest: Kazakhstan’s 8 areas in coronavirus ‘red zone’
- Kazakhstan sweeps silver and 2 bronze at Asian Women’s Wrestling Champs
- Mamin chaired Entrepreneurship Project Office meetingApril 13 this year the 7th package of amendments took effect within the Economy of Simple Things program, which provides for the expansion of priority activities and commodities subject to support, inclusion of leasing companies as program operators, and reducing the requirement for the minimum amount of equity capital of financial institutions from 60 to 50 billion tenge.
- Shootings of two foreign feature series to take place in Kazakhstan this year
07.03.202110Planting trees to celebrate International Women's Day 08.02.202110Spurt in construction in the Remizov Gorge destroying Almaty ecology 24.01.202110Winter skiing in the magnificent foothills of Almaty
- Over 3 thousand officials punished within 10 years due to condition of roads in KazakhstanAccording to the results of the surveys of the street and road network, the internal affairs bodies issued more than 25 thousand orders to eliminate the identified deficiencies, and more than 3 thousand officials were brought to administrative responsibility
- Every fourth person killed and injured in road accidents in 2020 in Kazakhstan was a pedestrianThe analysis of 2020 has shown that every third road traffic accident in the country (36%, or 4821 road traffic accidents out of 13 515), every fourth fatal (28%, or 554 out of 1997) and injured (25%, or 4530 out of 17 844) fell on pedestrians.
Ecology Ministry: Kazakhstan hunters kill wild animals in Africa
- State bodies responsible for issuing some licenses changed in KazakhstanIn particular, the Ministry of Health and the Ministry of Emergency Situations will coordinate activities related to the circulation of narcotic drugs, psychotropic substances and precursors.
- Marat Akhmetzhanov appointed head of Anti-Corruption AgencyIn 2012-2014 he was deputy chairman of the Agency for Combating Economic and Corruption Crimes (Financial Police), and since 2016 - deputy prosecutor general of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
- Almost 198 thousand unemployed people registered in Kazakhstan at the end of March43.2 thousand job seekers applied to employment agencies.
05.04.2021viewEgypt puts on a show as it moves royal mummies to new home
Tokayev gave new instructions to fight corruption Kazakhstan’s place in COVID-19 world ranking
- President talks over the phone with governors of Turkestan, Pavlodar regionsThe Head of State gave the governors specific instructions focusing on the stabilization of the epidemiological situation and stepping up the vaccination pace.
- Whether Kazakhstanis to have a day off after vaccination against COVID-19Vaccination is carried out in two stages - the second dose is given 21 days after the first.
- Kazakh Govt to develop concept for creative industriesSumming up the results of the first meeting of the working group, First Deputy Prime Minister of the country Alikhan Smailov noted that the development of the creative economy affects a very wide range of issues and requires well-coordinated work. In conclusion, he gave a number of specific instructions to ministries and akimats.
Street-calendar will appear in Almaty COVID Digest: Shymkent moves to ‘red zone’, East Kazakhstan rgn to ‘yellow zone’
- President Tokayev receives newly appointed Kazakh Ambassador to the U.S.President Tokayev gave Ambassador Ashikbayev a number of instructions aimed at building mutually beneficial cooperation with President Joseph Biden’s administration.
Health Ministry: Kazakhstan’s subunit COVID-19 vaccine ready for clinical trials Kazakhstan may reduce flights to Turkey
- Tokayev gave instructions to Labor MinisterEnding the meeting, Kassym-Jomart Tokayev gave a number of specific instructions to the Ministry.
- Cinemas, theaters, some public catering, billiard and karaoke rooms to resume operation in Kazakhstan
Cinemas, theaters, some public catering, billiard and karaoke rooms to resume operation in Kazakhstan
- Tokayev received Senate speakerSince the beginning of this year, Senate speaker said, the Parliament has ratified 8 international treaties signed within the EAEU. Currently, work is underway to ratify agreements that clarify certain aspects of Armenia and Kyrgyzstan's participation in the EAEU.
Mamin reported to President on socio-economic development of Kazakhstan
- President Tokayev meets with National Economy MinisterDuring the meeting, special attention was paid to measures to ensure macroeconomic stability and balanced regional development.
New committees created in Kazakh Ministry of Culture and Sports Mass death of fish recorded in West Kazakhstan region
- Kassym-Jomart Tokayev met with Supreme MuftiKassym-Jomart Tokayev was informed about the peculiarities of the Oraza fast in the context of the pandemic and the charitable events held by the muftiyat, as well as the start of construction of the Islamic Academy in the capital.