03.12.2021, 14:46UAPF changed threshold of sufficiency for withdrawal of pension savings
- Tokayev holds meeting with reps of int’l investment companies
- Kazakhstan will increase oil production under the OPEC + agrt
- UAPF changed threshold of sufficiency for withdrawal of pension savings
- 724 new COVID-19 cases, total at 973,769
- How thousands of Kazakhstanis will be delivered from Egypt: new details
- Kazakhstan and Kuwait launch direct air serviceKuwaiti Jazeera Airways air carrier will perform regular flights twice a week on Wednesdays and Sundays on Airbus A320 and A320neos.
- Kazakhstan ratifies agreements on military assistance with Tajikistan and Kyrgyzstan
- President signs Law On 2022-2024 Republican budget
- Timber export banned in Kazakhstan
- Baiterek Holding presents investor support tools at Dubai EXPO 2020
- Whether New Year's parties to be held in Kazakhstan schools
- Kazakhstan toughens entry rules over Omicron coronavirus variant
18.11.2021, 18:2611Wind storm hit Zhambyl region 18.11.2021, 13:467Uganda: At least 3 killed, 33 injured as suicide blasts hit Kampala 16.11.2021, 18:4010'Superheroes' dance show based on the Marvel Superheroes epic took place in Almaty
- Export of potatoes to be banned in KazakhstanAccording to experts, today the wholesale cost of potatoes in the country remains within 150 tenge per kilogram. The chances that prices won't jump by mid-winter are now much higher.
Kazakhstan to suspend int'l flights amid new COVID-19 strain Presidents of Kazakhstan, Switzerland hold talks in Geneva
- President takes part in Kazakhstan-Switzerland Investment Round TableHaving heard the reports of Swiss businessmen, the Kazakh Head of State thanked them on contributing to the development of the Kazakh economy and expressed hope for productive mutually beneficial cooperation between business circles of two countries.
- Tokayev thanked the WHO head for supporting Kazakhstani vaccines against CVIKassym-Jomart Tokayev expressed full support for WHO's commitment to ensuring equal and fair access to vaccines, stressing its readiness to provide Kazakhstan's vaccine to all countries in need.
Kazakhstan attracted $670bln worth of FDI during independence period
23.11.2021, 13:55viewBizarre new records to mark 18th Guinness World Records Day
Coronavirus situation in Kazakhstan as of Nov 29
- Kazakhstan and Uzbekistan signed 54 contracts at forum in TurkestanSuccessful examples of cooperation in the light industry are the launch of textile production at the joint venture Alliance and the Turkestan Textile garment factory.
- Tokayev invited Patriarch Kirill to KazakhstanThe Senate Speaker conveyed to the head of the Russian Orthodox Church the invitation of the President of the country, Kassym-Jomart Tokayev, to take part in the next Congress of Leaders of World and Traditional Religions, which will be held in September 2022.
President Tokayev holds talks with leadership of European companies Coronavirus tally climbs to 968,340 in Kazakhstan Kazakh President and King Philippe meet President Tokayev starts official visit to Belgium Black Friday is offered to be renamed in Kazakhstan Direct flights from Almaty to Delhi resumed
- Kazakhstan’s investment and trade opportunities presented in BrazilKazakh Invest chairman Galymzhan Matayev told about the country’s investment policy, measures to improve the country’s investment policy and new tools to support investment climate, and presented investment proposals for Brazilian companies.
Mobile bank transfers will be taken under tax control in Kazakhstan Foreign online stores will pay VAT in early 2022 in Kazakhstan Epidemiological situation in Kazakhstan regions
- Kazakhstan to render military and technical assistance to KyrgyzstanSenate standing committees have no remarks and suggestions on this draft law.
President Tokayev receives East Kazakhstan Governor 12 flights delayed due to bad weather conditions in Kazakh capital The logic of transit and the "Seven Pillars of Statehood" of Elbasy Head of State inks law on redistribution of powers between levels of public administration