22.10.2021, 14:52Nine banks will be liquidated in Kazakhstan
- Kazakh delegation pays working visit to Seoul
- Kazakhstan names new vice minister of labor and social protection of population
- President receives PM Askar MaminAs of today, the first component of anti-COVID-19 vaccines has been administered to a total of 8.1 million Kazakhstan and the second component to 7.2 million.
- Nine banks will be liquidated in Kazakhstan
- Children shouldn’t be limited to knowing only one language - Tokayev
- President assigns to improve interethnic relations research
- Tokayev calls on Kazakhstanis to further strengthen national unity
- President calls to transmit work experience of People’s Assembly to regionsThe President went on to note that members of the Assembly talk about Kazakhstan abroad, familiarize foreign guests with the culture of the Kazakh people, calling for the continuation of such work.
- Kazakh President’s Special Representative, OSCE ODIHR Director have talks
- Kazakh President visits Zhoshy Khan historical museumThe Head of State suggested holding a large international conference devoted to the Golden Horde with participation of well-known international and Kazakh scientists next year.
- Kazakh President gets acquainted with Kazakhmys Corporation’s plansPresident of Kazakhmys Group Vladimir Kim told the Head of State that 2,815 families were resettled and infrastructure was moved from the zone of influence of mining operation at Zhezkazgan field.
- The truth about Zhanbolat Mamay: who is behind the oppositionist?
06.10.2021, 23:3210Major landslide in Sochi: more than 70 people left their damaged homes 02.09.2021, 00:4411Aftermath of the Hurricane Ida strike in the northeastern United States 23.07.2021, 23:2314Opening ceremony Olympic games Tokyo 2020
- Kazakhstan names new Vice Minister of Culture and SportIn 2016 he became the Director of the Almaty State Zoological Park. Starting from November 2019 and up to present he served as the Chairman of the Board of "Kazakh Tourism" National Company JSC.
Tokayev launches new polymetallic ore processing plant in Karaganda rgn Head of National Bank names major causes of inflation growth in Kazakhstan
- Kazakhstan shuts down temporary COVID-19 infectious facilitiesEarlier it was reported that Kazakhstan has seen a 17% drop in COVID-19 incidence rate in the past two weeks.
- Kazakh President receives CICA Secretariat executive directorSarybai also briefed on the main outcomes of the meeting of CICA FMs held recently and shared plans for preparations for the VI CICA Summit in Nur-Sultan in 2022.
- President receives Astana Group headThe Head of State positively assessed the company’s initiatives and wished further success.
08.10.2021, 00:10view6.1-magnitude quake strikes Japan's Chiba Prefecture
Tokayev receives Chairman of Saudi Arabia Consultative Assembly United States announces additional $2.4 million to support COVID-19 assistance in Kazakhstan Kazakhstan may export about 6-6.5 million tons of grain - Ministry of Agriculture
- Kazakh President ratifies agr’t on CIS national forces communications systemsThe text of the law is published in the press.
Size of population of Kazakhstan exceeded 19 million as of September 1 Kazakhstani taekwondo practitioner grabs gold at tournament in Montenegro
- Purchase of "Sputnik Light" is still under consideration - Ministry of HealthIn his words, the registration procedure for this vaccine in Kazakhstan has not yet been completed.
Charter light aircraft crashed in Almaty region Red zone extended in Kazakhstan Phase two of COVID-19 nasal spray vaccine trials yet to begin — official Kazakhstan’s delegation arrives in Kabul Russia’s Soyuz MS-18 spacecraft lands in Kazakhstan China Tested New Space Capability With Hypersonic Missile in August - Report Dry and warm weather forecasted over weekend in Kazakhstan 2022 declared Year of People’s Art and Cultural Heritage of CIS Kazakhstan to open Denis Ten Figure Skating Academy
- Tokayev suggests speeding up CIS trade and economic coopAccording to the President, those indicators show that there is a huge potential for boosting trade and economic ties.
- Nine multi-apartment residential complexes in Karaganda were built without permission, developers were sued
Nine multi-apartment residential complexes in Karaganda were built without permission, developers were sued