26.10.2021, 12:16Death rate caused by COVID-19 in Kazakhstan decreased by almost five times within two months
- President Tokayev receives Deputy Prime Minister – Minister of Finance of Hungary Mihaly Varga
- Hungary invites Kazakhstani investors – Finance MinisterThey paid utmost attention to the bilateral cooperation in agriculture, energy, ‘green economy’, healthcare, education and culture.
- Only 20% of young people are involved in industry of KazakhstanThe minister also marked that required basic skills will change to 40% and there will be new formats of work: "the economy of free income", freelancers.
- Death rate caused by COVID-19 in Kazakhstan decreased by almost five times within two months
- Kazakh FM stresses importance of humanitarian aid to people of Afghanistan
- Storm warning issued for 8 regions of Kazakhstan
- Digest: Kazakhstan reports 1,573 new COVID-19 cases in 24 hr
- Kazakh, Turkmen Presidents hold talks in expanded format
- Online registration of applications for auto-registration increased from 5% to 36%
- President ratifies Protocol on marine biodiversity conservation to Caspian Sea Marine Environment Protection Framework Convention
President ratifies Protocol on marine biodiversity conservation to Caspian Sea Marine Environment Protection Framework ConventionThe Protocol aims at conserving the biological diversity, ecosystems, and ensuring sustainable use of biological resources of the Caspian Sea.
- Kazakhstan reports 1,677 COVID-19 cases in past 24 hoursThe country has so far reported 928,211 confirmed cases of COVID-19.
- Tokayev arrives in Ashgabat for state visit
25.10.2021, 12:3111This week in photos: Peresild's return from ISS, chapel disinfection, McGregor's waxwork 06.10.2021, 23:3210Major landslide in Sochi: more than 70 people left their damaged homes 02.09.2021, 00:4411Aftermath of the Hurricane Ida strike in the northeastern United States
- Moscow's rejection of relations with NATO is not big deal - KremlinFurthermore, the operations of the NATO Military Liaison Mission Moscow and the NATO Information Office in Moscow will be frozen.
Erdogan: Ambassadors of 10 Countries Calling for Human Rights Activist's Release to Be Expelled Russian Health Ministry greenlights joint COVID-19 and flu vaccination Kazakh delegation pays working visit to Seoul Kazakhstan names new vice minister of labor and social protection of population
- President receives PM Askar MaminAs of today, the first component of anti-COVID-19 vaccines has been administered to a total of 8.1 million Kazakhstan and the second component to 7.2 million.
08.10.2021, 00:10view6.1-magnitude quake strikes Japan's Chiba Prefecture
Nine banks will be liquidated in Kazakhstan Children shouldn’t be limited to knowing only one language - Tokayev President assigns to improve interethnic relations research Tokayev calls on Kazakhstanis to further strengthen national unity
- President calls to transmit work experience of People’s Assembly to regionsThe President went on to note that members of the Assembly talk about Kazakhstan abroad, familiarize foreign guests with the culture of the Kazakh people, calling for the continuation of such work.
Kazakh President’s Special Representative, OSCE ODIHR Director have talks
- Kazakh President visits Zhoshy Khan historical museumThe Head of State suggested holding a large international conference devoted to the Golden Horde with participation of well-known international and Kazakh scientists next year.
- Kazakh President gets acquainted with Kazakhmys Corporation’s plansPresident of Kazakhmys Group Vladimir Kim told the Head of State that 2,815 families were resettled and infrastructure was moved from the zone of influence of mining operation at Zhezkazgan field.
The truth about Zhanbolat Mamay: who is behind the oppositionist?
- Kazakhstan names new Vice Minister of Culture and SportIn 2016 he became the Director of the Almaty State Zoological Park. Starting from November 2019 and up to present he served as the Chairman of the Board of "Kazakh Tourism" National Company JSC.
Tokayev launches new polymetallic ore processing plant in Karaganda rgn Head of National Bank names major causes of inflation growth in Kazakhstan
- Kazakhstan shuts down temporary COVID-19 infectious facilitiesEarlier it was reported that Kazakhstan has seen a 17% drop in COVID-19 incidence rate in the past two weeks.
- Kazakh President receives CICA Secretariat executive directorSarybai also briefed on the main outcomes of the meeting of CICA FMs held recently and shared plans for preparations for the VI CICA Summit in Nur-Sultan in 2022.
- President receives Astana Group headThe Head of State positively assessed the company’s initiatives and wished further success.
Tokayev receives Chairman of Saudi Arabia Consultative Assembly United States announces additional $2.4 million to support COVID-19 assistance in Kazakhstan Kazakhstan may export about 6-6.5 million tons of grain - Ministry of Agriculture