29.11.2022, 17:00Presidents of Kazakhstan and France hold talks
- Tokayev meets with IFRI founder Thierry de Montbrial
- Presidents of Kazakhstan and France hold talks
- Sievers Apple from Kazakhstan perpetuated in GreeceA monument commemorating 30th anniversary of establishment of diplomatic relations between Kazakhstan and Greece was unveiled in the northeastern part of the Athens metropolis - in the city of Acharnes.
- Emannuel Macron welcomes Kassym-Jomart Tokayev in Élysée Palace
- Government approves 2023-2027 Migration Policy Concept of KazakhstanThe Concept provides for introduction of new types of visas for additional attraction of highly qualified specialists, investments and cutting-age technologies to Kazakhstan.
- Kazakhstan-Finland coop deepening discussed in AstanaDeputy Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan Roman Vassilenko met with representatives of the Inter-parliamentary Friendship Group with Central Asia of the Parliament of the Republic of Finland led by the group’s Chair Kimmo Kiljunen.
- President arrives in France for official visit
- Presidents of Kazakhstan and Russia hold talks
- Kazakhstan and Russia have great potential to step up trade, economic cooperation - PresidentKazakhstan and Russia have implemented some 110 joint projects to the tune of $23 billion creating about 30,000 workplaces in that sector.
- Kazakhstan and Russia see growth in tradeKazakh President revealed that last year the sales between the two nations hit a new record of almost USD 24.5 bln.
- Kazakhstan and Russia achieved high level of cooperation, Kassym-Jomart Tokayev
- Oil workers discover ancient tomb near AktauOil workers from the Dunga oilfield located in Tupkaragan district of Mangystau region discovered an ancient tomb.
- Kazakhstan, Finland eye expanding inter-parliamentary ties
- Ekibastuz TPP accident: Heat supply being restored in 5 social facilities, 17 residential buildings129 out of 149 residential buildings and 10 of 15 social facilities in Ekibastuz town have already restored heat supply.
- State of emergency declared in Ekibastuz as several boilers go out of service at local TPPThe accident occurred on the night of November 27 when temperatures dropped below -25°C.
President in Russia for official visit
- Head of State to sign decree holding election of Senate deputiesTokayev stated that the country will continue the systematic process of political moderation.
Elections to Senate to take place Jan 14
- Tokayev outlines areas of Kazakhstan’s foreign policy for near futureAccording to the Head of State, Kazakhstan will work hard to develop multifaceted cooperation with the US, EU, countries of Asia, Middle East and Caucasus, as well as willing ones.
Kazakh President to sign special decree to carry out his election program
20.11.2022, 15:02viewElections 2022: Voting starts in 15 regions
Tokayev takes oath of office Inauguration of Kazakh President Tokayev begins
- Independent audit records positive results of AIFC financial activities for 5 yearsThe presentation of the report on the results of the assessment of the Astana International Financial Centre's (AIFC, Centre) activities for 2016-2021 for the Management Board and the Kazakhstan Foreign Investors’ Council Association took place on the site of the AIFC.
Aktau meeting debates development of transport routes via Caspian Sea Kazakh President to pay official visits to Moscow and Paris FMs of Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan, Türkiye and Georgia meet in Aktau
- University of Calgary to open its branch in SemeyAccording to the Center for World University Rankings (CWUR), the University of Calgary ranks eighth in Canada and 190th in the world.
- Kazakhstan to increase mutton exports to Arab countriesProspects of cooperation between Kazakhstan and one of the largest food companies of Saudi Arabia were discussed at a meeting of Kazakh Vice Minister of Agriculture Aidarbek Saparov and Executive Director of Al-Reef Al-Tholathy Mohammad Almukairsh.
- Canada-Kazakhstan trade turnover set to reach $1B - ambassadorOn the margins of the 5th Anniversary Plenary Meeting of the Kazakhstan Canada Business Council (KCBC) in Astana, Ambassador Kamaldinov praised the dynamics of bilateral merchandise trade between the two countries.
Kazakh President’s inauguration ceremony to be broadcast live on social media
- Kazakhstan's presidential election results and ongoing political reforms discussed in RiyadhThe Embassy of Kazakhstan in Saudi Arabia hosted a round table meeeting on "Kazakhstan after the 2022 presidential election" in Riyadh.
- France’s President Emmanuel Macron congratulates Tokayev on re-electionFrance’s President Emmanuel Macron conveyed best wishes to Tokayev in duties of great responsibility.
- Kazakhstan suggests building Network University of Council of Turkic CountriesThe Yassawi International Kazakh-Turkish University held the VI General Assembly of the Turkic Universities Union of the Council of Turkic Countries.
Kazakh PM, Canada’s special envoy to EU and Europe hold talks Kazakh PM Alikhan Smailov meets with Shell's Upstream Director Zoë Yujnovich Kazakhstan to attract low-cost airlines to cheapen flights to Europe French Concern keen on expanding coop with Zhambyl region
- All conditions were created to hold fair elections - Senate SpeakerSpeaker Maulen Ashimbayev said that the Parliament faces a large-scale work on fulfillment of the tasks set by the President of the country.