24.11.2022, 19:56Kazakh PM Alikhan Smailov meets with Shell's Upstream Director Zoë Yujnovich
- France’s President Emmanuel Macron congratulates Tokayev on re-electionFrance’s President Emmanuel Macron conveyed best wishes to Tokayev in duties of great responsibility.
- Kazakhstan suggests building Network University of Council of Turkic CountriesThe Yassawi International Kazakh-Turkish University held the VI General Assembly of the Turkic Universities Union of the Council of Turkic Countries.
- Kazakh PM, Canada’s special envoy to EU and Europe hold talks
- Kazakh PM Alikhan Smailov meets with Shell's Upstream Director Zoë Yujnovich
- Kazakhstan to attract low-cost airlines to cheapen flights to Europe
- French Concern keen on expanding coop with Zhambyl region
- All conditions were created to hold fair elections - Senate SpeakerSpeaker Maulen Ashimbayev said that the Parliament faces a large-scale work on fulfillment of the tasks set by the President of the country.
- Kazakh delegation attends 9th Global Forum of UN Alliance of Civilizations
- President Tokayev calls for collective search for peace formula for Ukraine
- Kazakhstan’s strategic course towards strengthening cooperation with regional partners will be unchanged - Tokayev
Kazakhstan’s strategic course towards strengthening cooperation with regional partners will be unchanged - Tokayev
- Imangali Tassmagambetov appointed as CSTO general secretary
- Uzbek President Shavkat Mirziyoyev congratulates Tokayev on 30 years of diplomatic relationsIn the letter, the Uzbek President highlighted that during this period significant progress has been made as well as the friendship ties between the people has strengthened.
- Capacity increased at Konysbayev checkpoint on Kazakh-Uzbek border
- Tokayev pays working visit to Yerevan
- Foreign leaders will not attend inauguration of Kazakh President - MFA"Foreign diplomats are invited to the inauguration. The same mechanism was during the inauguration in 2019" said Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs Roman Vassilenko.
Ambassador of Kazakhstan presents credentials to President of Swiss Confederation
- Majilis approves ratification of Kazakhstan-UAE agrt on investments protectionThe agreement establishes the procedure for payment of compensation for damage and losses due to war and other armed conflicts, as well as in case of nationalization and expropriation.
China ready to elevate Chinese-Kazakh relations to new height - Mao Ning Int’l observers paid visits to Tokayev’s campaign headquarters during presidential election
- Kazakh capital enters ranking of Smart Centres IndexThe Smart Centres Index tracks global commercial centres’ ability to create, develop and deploy technology.
20.11.2022, 15:02viewElections 2022: Voting starts in 15 regions
Kassym-Jomart Tokayev to take an oath on November 26 CEC announces final results of Nov 20 presidential election
- Prime Minister outlines key areas of Government’s workAlikhan Smailov outlined the key areas of the Government’s work for the nearest seven-year period, namely, to ensure quality implementation of election platform of President Kassym-Jomart Tokayev.
- Kazakhstani exports hit record high this Jan-SepTotal trade of Kazakhstan for January-September 2022 reached USD 98.4 bln.
- Total trade between Kazakhstan and the UK increased by 63.3%Total trade in goods and services (exports plus imports) between the UK and Kazakhstan was £2.3 billion in the four quarters to the end of Q2 2022, an increase of 63.3% or £896 million from the four quarters to the end of Q2 2021.
Official commentary by Kazakh Foreign Office on OSCE/ODIHR Election Observation Mission's statement
- Iranian Leader congratulates Kassym-Jomart Tokayev on election victoryKassym-Jomart Tokayev had a telephone conversation with President of Islamic Republic of Iran Ebrahim Raisi.
Xi Jinping congratulates Kassym-Jomart Tokayev on election win Over 88% of Kazakhstanis voted abroad
- When will CEC announce presidential election results?The final results of the November 20 snap presidential elections will be summed up at a meeting of the Central Election Commission.
- Head of largest Portuguese science and technology park Taguspark visits AIFCEduardo Baptista Correia, Executive Director of the largest Portuguese science and technology park Taguspark, visited the Astana International Financial Centre.
CEC announces preliminary results of Nov 20 presidential elections
- Kyrgyz President congratulates Kassym-Jomart Tokayev on his election winThe Head of State thanked Sadyr Zhaparov for his congratulations assuring him of commitment to further strengthen multilateral cooperation.
- Shavkat Mirziyoyev congratulates Kazakh Leader on election victoryThe Leader of Kazakhstan noted dynamic development of the two countries’ relations and said that they fully comply with the strategic partnership level.
- President of Tajikistan congratulates Kassym-Jomart Tokayev on his convincing landslideThe Heads of State said that early next year will mark the 30th anniversary of diplomatic relations between the two nations.
- The last polling station abroad in San Francisco completes its workThe voter turnout for the presidential elections in Kazakhstan reached 100%.
- Kazakh President signs decree on awarding state prizesTokayev signed a decree on awarding state prizes for active participation in the construction of homes for those affected by the wildfires in Auliekol district of Kostanay region.
Exit poll results: 82,45% of voters cast their ballots for Tokayev