- Kazakhstan’s GDP forecast by 2020 end announced by Finance MinistryHe recalled that the forecast for the economy was updated in early April.
- Investment attraction, large-scale construction and international recognition — how the main city of Kazakhstan developed
Investment attraction, large-scale construction and international recognition — how the main city of Kazakhstan developedThis year, the capital of Kazakhstan celebrates its 22nd birthday.
- Experts on challenges and opportunities of Islamic finance and fintech industry in post-pandemic era
Experts on challenges and opportunities of Islamic finance and fintech industry in post-pandemic eraAstana Finance Days conference is taking place online from June 29 to July 3, the central topic of discussion is the development of markets in a changing world and the impact of the pandemic on the global economy.
- Mamin holds session of Council of Eurasian Development BankInternational rating agencies praised the financial stability of EDB: Standard & Poor's upgraded the bank to BBB, Moody’s affirmed Baa1, and Fitch assigned a rating of BBB +.
- PM charged to realize large-scale Digital Education projectHe instructed the regional akimats to provide an additional purchase of modern computer equipment, robotics rooms and STEM for schools in accordance with the requirements of the digital portfolio.
- National Bank relocated to Nur-SultanBy the order of the head of state, a representation of the National Bank was opened in Almaty at Aiteke bi street. 67," reads the statement.
- Mamin holds meeting of Commission on Digitalization under President of KazakhstanThe head of government instructed the Ministry of Industry and Infrastructure Development to create an action plan within a month on a set of regulatory and incentive measures to develop elements of Industry 4.0 and expand the Model Digital Factories project.
- Kazakhstan may introduce investment tax creditVAT exemptions are also to be received by manufacturers of vehicles and agricultural machinery so as to increase Kazakhstani content.
- Kazakhstan to continue reducing oil productionThe measures taken will reduce the risk of emergency shutdowns of Kazakhstani fields and ensure a stable flow of funds from the export of Kazakhstani oil.
- Mamin instructed to ensure readiness for heating seasonThe ministries of energy and industry were instructed to ensure effective control and monitoring of the preparations for the upcoming heating period.