Now viewing: All news
- Nazarbayev signed a number of lawsN. Nazarbayev signed the law on ratification of the Convention between the Republic of Kazakhstan and Slovak Republic on avoidance of double taxation and prevention of evasion from taxation concerning taxes on income and the capital.
- Second meeting of chairmen of parliaments of SCO member states to take place in Kazakhstan in 2008In 2008 official visits of the Senate Speaker Kasym-Zhomart Tokayev to China, Russia, France, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, the United Arab Emirates, Poland, Israel are planned.
- World market of titan to be stableAccording to the Australian company TZ Mineral International (TZMI), there is deficit of ilmenite concentrate. By 2016, according to TZMI, China has the leading position in the market of raw material in regards to import of titan; therefore it is now interested in investment in development of new deposits.
- Prices for gasoline can reach record levelAccording to the research of the international rating company Gesellschaft Technische Zusammenarbeit (GTZ), formation of the prices in many respects depends on whether gasoline is produced in the country as well as the principles of tax policy.
- 20 bills to be introduced to Kazakhstan parliament in first half of 2008"According to the plan of billing works of the government, about 20 bills, including two codes - on Health and the System of Public Health Services and on Marriage and Family for 2007 are expected to be introduced in the parliament," M. Nurtleuov said.
- Nazarbayev, USA Ambassador discussed condition and prospects of mutual relations"We talked about positive achievements in bilateral cooperation in the current year and the prospects of interaction in the new year," J. Ordway informed after the meeting.
- Kyrgyzstan government formed"According to decrees of the president, Iskenderbek Aydaraliyev was appointed the first vice prime minister, Nur uulu Dosbol has been appointed the vice prime minister, Murat Ismailov has been appointed the head of the government," the press service informed.