Now viewing: All news
- Kazakh customs officers seized 190 kg of heroinOn September 4, 2012, around 3 p.m. the customs officers stopped a DAF brand car with the state number KGDH and trailer 6668, which was going from Kyrgyzstan to Kazakhstan.
- New head of Kordai control post appointedThe chairman of the Committee Mazhit Esenbayev on September 1 visited the Kazakh-Kyrgyz border section of the Customs Union.
- Astana hosts CIS Oncologists CongressThe issues of introduction of high-tech methods of treatment and diagnostics in the oncology and methods of medical and social rehabilitation of oncologic patients are discussed at the meeting.
- Number of patients receiving highly qualified medical care increased 3 timesThe total number of the patients having received highly qualified medical care in the first half of the year at regional levels increased 3 times and made 57.4% - 8910 patients (18.4% in the reporting period of the previous year), the rest of the patients underwent treatment at the level of republican clinics and their number made 42.6%.
- Kazakhstan to return about 800 million cubic meters of gas to Gazprom within two months"During the past heating season we borrowed about 800 million cubic meters (of gas). From September the work on returning the gas started. We have reached appropriate arrangements with Gazprom. The debt will be closed until November 1 of this year".
- Arrears on utility bills in Kazakhstan is 7.9 billionAlso insufficient reduction of accounts receivable, according to S. Nokin, is observed in Astana (-13.1%), the South-Kazakhstan (-19.2%), Kostanay (-17.7%) and Almaty (-27, 2%) regions.
- 250 million tenge needed for remedying the consequences of fire on MokhnatkaThe elimination of the consequences of fire requires 250 million tenge, including 145 million tenge for restoration of 750 cubic meters of wood to deter avalanches.