Now viewing: All news
- Iran to consider determination of Iranian part of Caspian SeaIranian Foreign Minister Ali Akbar Salehi and other members of the government and parliament are expected to attend the conference.
- Georgia may reconsider debt obligations with KazakhstanAccording to Trend, KazTransGas owes 80 million lari ($1=1.66 lari) to the Georgian Oil and Gas Corporation. Georgia has obligations towards Kazakhstan. It has failed to make payments all these years.
- Tethys Petroleum announced a 46% increase in production revenuesOctober oil production averaged approximately 3,700 bopd and it is forecast that Novembers' production figures will exceed this number. These figures demonstrate the optimisation of the trucking operation in Kazakhstan is coming to fruition which has been the main restriction on maximum production to date, not the production capability of the wells.
- U.S. National Guard shares knowledge with Kazakhstan unitSteppe Eagle, hosted by the Kazakhstan Government, is an annual exercise focused on training the Air Mobile Brigade to meet international NATO standards.
- UAE and Kazakhstan celebrate cooperationIn a seminar at the Emirates Centre for Strategic Studies and Research, the Kazakhstan ambassador to the UAE, Asker Musinov, said: "The construction of a US$25million maternity hospital by His Highness Sheikh Khalifa in Shymkent city is complete, along with the largest mosque in the southern Kazakhstan province.