Now viewing: Politics
- Government to increase size of living wageThe government of Kazakhstan is ready to increase the size of living wage up to 10.515 thousand KZT in the project of the republican budget for 2008.
- Kazakhstan FM met OSCE High Commissioner for National MinoritiesThe Minister for Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan Marat Tazhin held the meeting with the OSCE High Commissioner for National Minorities Knut Vollebekk, who had arrived in our country for a visit, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs press service informed the agency.
- President of Turkmenistan, first vice President of CIS Executive Committee met in AshkhabadThe meeting of the President of Turkmenistan Gurbanguly Berdymukhamedov with the first vice President of CIS Executive Committee, the CIS Executive Secretary Vladimir Garkun took place in Ashkhabad on Tuesday during the working trip of the delegation of the CIS Executive Committee to Turkmenistan, the agency reports referring to the press service of the CIS Executive Committee.
- New chairman of Department of Internal Affairs in Western Kazakhstan oblast appointedNew chairman of the Department of Internal Affairs of the Western Kazakhstan oblast has been appointed, Western Kazakhstan oblast Department of Internal Affairs press service informed.
- Kazakhstan President, OSCE Supreme Commissioner for National Minorities discussed prospects of cooperation
Kazakhstan President, OSCE Supreme Commissioner for National Minorities discussed prospects of cooperationThe leader of Kazakhstan Nursultan Nazarbayev and the OSCE Supreme Commissioner for National Minorities Knut Vollebek discussed the questions of further cooperation on Tuesday, the agency reports.