Now viewing: Politics
- State visit of President of Kazakhstan to Romania beganThe state visit of the President of Kazakhstan Nursultan Nazarbayev to Romania began on Thursday, the president's administration press service informed the agency.
- Kazakhstan government, National Bank and Financial Control Agency signed financial stability memorandum
Kazakhstan government, National Bank and Financial Control Agency signed financial stability memorandumThe National Bank and the Agency of the Republic of Kazakhstan for regulation and supervision of financial market and financial organizations signed the memorandum concerning financial stability on November 10, 2007, to increase financial stability, organize effective system of interaction of the state bodies and organize the work on duly revealing of threats for financial stability, and carry out the coordinated policy on regulation of risks of subjects of financial relations by the government, the agency reports referring to the press service of the National Bank.
- Finance Minister arrived in SemeyThe Minister of Finance of Kazakhstan Bolat Zhamishev is paying working visit to Semey, Semey akim press service informed the agency.
- State visit of Kazakhstan President to Hungary beganThe state visit of the President of Kazakhstan N. Nazarbayev to Hungary began today, the agency reports. According to the president's administration, the negotiations of the leader of Kazakhstan with the President of Hungary Laslo Sojom and the Prime Minister of the country Ferenz Durchan. According to the program of the state visit, N. Nazarbayev will take part in the ceremony of laying flowers at the Heroes Square in Budapest.
- Romania supports Kazakhstan candidature for OSCE chairmanshipRomania supports the candidature of Kazakhstan for OSCE chairmanship.
- Prime Minister charged to prepare decree on construction of atomic power station in Mangistau oblast
Prime Minister charged to prepare decree on construction of atomic power station in Mangistau oblastThe Prime Minister of Kazakhstan Karim Masimov during his working trip to Mangistau oblast took part in the work of the interdepartmental commission concerning acceleration of realization of the civil-engineering design of the atomic power station in Aktau; he charged the Ministry of Energy and Mineral Resources of Kazakhstan in a week term to prepare and submit to the government of Kazakhstan the project of construction of the atomic power station, the agency reports.
- Iran does not give ground for consideration of Iranian nuclear program in UN Security Council - Iranian Ambassador
Iran does not give ground for consideration of Iranian nuclear program in UN Security Council - Iranian AmbassadorIran does not give the ground for consideration of the Iranian nuclear program in the UN Security Council.