Now viewing: Politics
- Embassies to be relocated to AstanaThe President of Kazakhstan Nursultan Nazarbayev considers that in the near future all foreign embassies working in Kazakhstan will be relocated from Almaty to Astana, the agency reports.
- Kazakhstan supports compliance with its and investors interests - NazarbayevKazakhstan supports compliance with its interests and the interests of its investors, the President of Kazakhstan Nursultan Nazarbayev said at the meeting with foreign diplomatic corps accredited in Kazakhstan, the agency reports.
- CIS EC to consider development of long-term cooperation strategyAt the next session of Economic Council of the Commonwealth of Independent States (EC CIS) on December 14 in Moscow the participants will consider the question of development of long-term strategy of cooperation taking into account common and national interests of CIS member states, the press service of CIS Executive Committee informed.
- Nazarbayev receives congratulations on occasion of Kazakhstan election as OSCE chairman in 2010The leader of the state Nursultan Nazarbayev has received numerous congratulations on the occasion of Kazakhstan election as the chairman of the Organization of Security and Cooperation in Europe (OSCE) in 2010, the agency reports referring to the press service of the president's administration.
- Steady development to become Kazakhstan's brand - NazarbayevSteady development should become Kazakhstan's brand. The President said during the 18th Foreign Investors' Council's meeting on Friday, the agency reports.
- President proposed to hold third Earth Summit in Astana in 2012The President of the Republic of Kazakhstan Nursultan Nazarbayev proposed to hold the third Earth Summit in Astana in 2012.
- President charged government to develop proposals on introduction of ecological taxThe President Nursultan Nazarbayev charged the government to develop proposals on introduction in Kazakhstan of ecological taxes.