Now viewing: Politics
- Ministry of Justice developed recommendations on preparation and registration of concepts and billsThe Ministry of Justice of Kazakhstan has developed methodical recommendations on preparation and registration of concepts and projects of laws, the agency reports referring to the Ministry of Justice press service.
- Astana Nur Otan branch to submit question on last re-calculation of pensionsAstana Nur Otan branch will put the question on last re-calculation of pensions to the central body of the party.
- Public Council for struggle against corruption created in Astana Nur Otan branchPublic Council for struggle against corruption has been created in Astana Nur Otan branch, vice chairman of the capital branch of Nur Otan Party Pavel Kazantsev said today at the press conference, following the results of the first this year expanded session of the bureau of the capital branch of Nur Otan, the agency reports.
- PACE co-reporters to discuss Azerbaijan realization of its obligations to European CouncilCo-reporters of Monitoring Committee of the Council of Europe's Parliamentary Assembly (PACE) for Azerbaijan Andres Herkel and Evguenia Jivkova arrived in Baku, the office of the Council of Europe in Azerbaijan informed the agency on Monday.
- CSTO experts discussed creation of systems for military purpose in regions of collective securityConsultations of the experts of the Ministries of Defense of CSTO member states concerning creation of the systems for military purpose took place in the Joint staff of the Collective Security Treaty Organization, CSTO Secretariat press service informed the agency on Monday.
- Kazakhstan expresses hope for support of bill on cancellation of Jackson-Vanik AmendmentThe Ministry for Foreign Affairs of Kazakhstan expresses hope that the US administration will support the bill cancelling Jackson-Vanik Amendment.