Now viewing: Politics
- Kazakhstan Ministry of Internal Affairs reduced central body by 20 %Kazakhstan Ministry of Internal Affairs reduced central body by 20 %
- Kazakhstan MFA made statement on occasion of Kosovo declaration of independenceKazakhstan does not welcome infringement of territorial integrity of the state and unilateral declaration of independence. It was declared today at the briefing by the official representative of the Ministry for Foreign Affairs of Kazakhstan Yerzhan Ashykbayev, stating the position of the Republic on the situation in Kosovo.
- Nazarbayev to take part in informal summit of leaders of CIS statesThe President of Kazakhstan Nursultan Nazarbayev will take part in the informal summit of the leaders of CIS member states. The official representative of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Kazakhstan Yerzhan Ashikbayev informed today at the briefing, the agency reports. The informal meeting of the leaders of CIS member states will take place on February 22, in Moscow.
- Astana akimat undergone new personnel rearrangementsAstana akimat has undergone personnel rearrangements, the agency reports referring to akim's press service.
- Kazakhstan to contribute to OSCE modernization - ShtrohalKazakhstan can significantly contribute to OSCE modernization, OSCE/ODIHR Director Christian Shtrohal said during the meeting in Warsaw with the Kazakhstan Ambassador Alexey Volkov, the agency reports.
- N. Nazarbayev signed decree on realization of President's Message to people of KazakhstanNursultan Nazarbayev signed the decree on realization of the Message of the leader of the state to the people of Kazakhstan of February 6 2008 - Increase of Well-Being of Citizens of Kazakhstan - Overall Objective of the State Policy, the agency reports referring to the press service of the president's administration.