Now viewing: Politics
- Nazarbayev, Senate Chairman discussed chamber legislative activityThe leader of the state Nursultan Nazarbayev received the Chairman of the Senate of the Parliament of the Republic of Kazakhstan Kasym Zhomart Tokayev, the agency reports referring to the press service of the president's administration. The Chairman of the chamber of the Parliament reported the leader of the state on current and perspective directions of the legislative activity of the Senate.
- CSTO, EU to cooperate in counteraction to illegal migrationThe Collective Security Treaty Organization (CSTO) and the European Union plan to cooperate in counteraction to illegal migration.
- National Council to develop new text of memorandum - MynbayevThe National Council of Kazakhstan on realization of the initiative of transparency of extraction industries considers the issue of development and signing of the new text of the memorandum on the initiative of transparency.
- Ministry for Energy passed subsoil users estimations of export customs duties - MynbayevThe Ministry of Energy and Mineral Resources passed subsoil users estimations of export customs duties. The Minister of Energy and Mineral Resources of Kazakhstan Sauat Mynbayev informed in the interview today.
- Emergency Ministers of Kazakhstan and Russia to meet in AstanaThe Emergency Ministers of Kazakhstan and Russia will meet in Astana, the agency reports referring to the message of the press service of the Emergency Ministry of Kazakhstan.
- Nazarbayev charged to render necessary help to victims in South KazakhstanThe leader of the state Nursultan Nazarbayev received akim of the South-Kazakhstan oblast Nurgali Ashimov, the agency reports referring to the president's press service on Thursday.
- Nazarbayev dismissed Ambassador of Kazakhstan to Turkey and AlbaniaThe President of Kazakhstan Nursultan Nazarbayev dismissed Beybit Isabayev from the post of the Kazakhstan Plenipotentiary and Extraordinary Ambassador of Kazakhstan to Turkey and Albania, the president's press service informed the agency.