Now viewing: Politics
- Senate Speaker received EBRD chairmanThe chairman of the Eurasian Bank of Development (EBRD) Igor Finogenov met the Speaker of the Senate Kasym-Zhomart Tokayev in the Senate, the agency reports referring to the press service of the Upper Chamber of Kazakhstan Parliament.
- Almaty akim can accomplish work on struggle against illegal constructions in nature protection zones - political scientist
Almaty akim can accomplish work on struggle against illegal constructions in nature protection zones - political scientistAlmaty akim can accomplish work on struggle against illegal constructions in nature protection zones - political scientist
- Parliament approved amendments to Tax CodeToday at the plenary session the Senate deputies accepted in the second reading the bill on introduction of additions to the Code of the Republic of Kazakhstan on Taxes and Other Mandatory Payments to the Budget (Tax Code) concerning exemption from tax on the added cost of realization of a residential building and (or) rent of such buildings, the agency reports.
- OSCE hopes Kazakhstan to adopt Law on Freedom of InformationThe Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe (OSCE) hopes that Kazakhstan will pass the Law on Information Freedom, the Chairman of the Department for Human Measurement of the OSCE Center in Almaty Eugenia Benigni informed today during the round table - Does Kazakhstan Need the Law on Access of the Citizens of Kazakhstan to Information?
- Kazakhstan Parliament ratified UN Convention on Marine Cargo TransportationToday at the plenary session the Senate deputies passed the Law on ratification of the UN Convention on Marine Cargo Transportation of 1978, the agency reports.
- Nazarbayev met General Public Prosecutor and Atyrau oblast akimThe leader of the state Nursultan Nazarbayev received the General Public Prosecutor Rashid Tusupbekov and akim of Atyrau oblast Bergey Ryskaliyev, the agency reports referring to Akorda press service.
- Majilis deputies approved bill on amendments to Civil CodeThe Majilis deputies at the plenary session on Wednesday approved in the first reading the bill on amendments to the Civil Code, the agency reports.