Now viewing: Politics
- Prime Minister charged Arcelor Mittal to finish project on development and modernizations of the company
Prime Minister charged Arcelor Mittal to finish project on development and modernizations of the companyThe Prime Minister of Kazakhstan, Karim Masimov, during the meeting concerning development and modernizations of production of JSC Company Arcelor Mittal Temirtau charged the company to finish technological part of the project Development and Modernization of JSC Company Arcelor Mittal Temirtau to achieve output of 10 million tons of steel a year by 2014, the agency reports referring to the press service the prime minister of Kazakhstan.
- Kairgeldy Kabyldin appointed KazMunayGas PresidentKairgeldy Kabyldin has been appointed the President of JSC Company KazMunayGas, the agency reports referring to the press service of JSC Company Kazakhstan Holding on Management of State Assets Samruk.
- Nazarbayev to pay working visit to Northern Kazakhstan oblastThe President of the Republic of Kazakhstan, Nursultan Nazarbayev, is expected to pay a working visit to the Northern Kazakhstan oblast today, the agency reports referring to the press service of akim of oblast.
- Prime Minister charged new KazMunayGas President to complete negotiations on KashaganThe Prime Minister of Kazakhstan, Karim Masimov, charged the new chairman of JSC Company National Company KazMunayGas, Kairgeldy Kabyldin, to complete negotiations on Kashagan deposit till October 25, the agency reports referring to the prime minister's press service. The Prime Minister charged the President of the National Company KazMunayGas to finish the process of purchase of 51 % of shares ...
- Press secretary of Kazakhstan President appointedBeybit Isabayev has been appointed press secretary of the President of Kazakhstan by the decree of the President of Kazakhstan, Nursultan Nazarbayev, the agency reports referring to the president's press service.
- Kazakhstan welcomes arrangements reached on settlement of Georgian-South Ossetian conflict - MFAKazakhstan welcomes the arrangements reached on settlement of the Georgian-South Ossetian conflict, the agency reports referring to the Ministry for Foreign Affairs of Kazakhstan.
- 60 candidates have been nominated for Senate deputies60 candidates have been nominated for the Senate deputies. The member of Central Election Committee of Kazakhstan, Tatyana Ohlopkova, said at the round table Information-explanatory work of the state election bodies as one of the forms of increase of legal culture of participants of election process, the agency reports.