Now viewing: Politics
- Presidents of Kazakhstan and Russia visited new Nikolsky Orthodox Church in AktobeThe Presidents of Kazakhstan and Russia, Nursultan Nazarbayev and Dmitry Medvedev, visited Nikolsky Orthodox Church in Aktobe, the agency reports.
- Chairman of Tax Committee of Ministry of Finance of Kazakhstan resignedThe chairman of Tax Committee of the Ministry of Finance of Kazakhstan, Nurlan Rahmetov, has voluntary resigned, having obeyed the Code of Corporate Ethics of employees of the Ministry of Finance, he informed on the telephone to the agency.
- Nazarbayev visited JSC Company AktoberoentgenThe President of Kazakhstan, Nursultan Nazarbayev, visited JSC Company Aktoberoentgen, the agency reports.
- Kazakhstan welcomes initiative of sending to Georgia mission of international observers - TokayevKazakhstan welcomes the initiative of sending the mission of international observers to Georgia. The chairman of the Kazakhstan parliamentary delegation, the Speaker of Senate of Kazakhstan, Kasym-Zhomart Tokayev, informed at Parliamentary Assembly (PA OSCE) session during the discussion of the situation on Caucasus taking place within the limits of autumn session PA OSCE in Toronto (Canada), the agency reports referring to the press service of the Upper Chamber of Parliament of Kazakhstan.
- Nazarbayev arrived for working trip in Aktobe oblastThe leader of the state, Nursultan Nazarbayev, arrived for a working trip in Aktobe oblast and visited the new air terminal of the international airport Aktobe of JSC Company International airport Aktobe, the agency reports. Aktobe airport - one of the oldest in Kazakhstan. It was opened in 1933. The building of the air terminal was put into operation in 1975.
- Nazarbayev appointed Permanent Representative of The Eurasian Economic CommunityThe leader of the state, Nursultan Nazarbayev, appointed Permanent Representative of The Eurasian Economic Community, the agency reports referring to the president's press service.