Now viewing: Politics
- President suggested German companies to take part in realization of priority projectsThe President of Kazakhstan, Nursultan Nazarbayev, has suggested the German companies to take part in realization of priority projects of Kazakhstan today at the joint business-forum in Berlin, the agency reports citing official mass media.
- President of Tajikistan will take part in summits of leaders of CSTO, EurAsEC statesThe President of Tajikistan, Emomali Rahmon, will take part in the extraordinary summits of the leaders of the CSTO and EurAsEC member countries, which will take place tomorrow, February, 4th, in Moscow, the chairman of Information Department of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Tajikistan, Davlat Nazriev, informed, the agency reports citing Asia Plus.
- State to be responsible for all obligations as banks' shareholderVice chairman of the board of the Fund of National Welfare Samruk-Kazyna, Arman Dunaev, during the press conference on Monday said the state will be responsible for all obligations of the banks as their shareholder, the agency reports.
- President of Tajikistan cancelled negotiations with MedvedevThe President of Tajikistan, Emomali Rahmon, has cancelled his visit to Moscow and the negotiations with the Russian President, Dmitry Medvedev, the agency reports citing Kommersant.
- Nazarbayev arrived in GermanyThe President of Kazakhstan, Nursultan Nazarbayev, began his working visit to Germany today, the agency reports citing the official mass media.
- Government of Kazakhstan to consider decrease of taxes on mineral extractionThe government of Kazakhstan will consider next week decrease of the taxes on mineral extraction. The Prime Minister of Kazakhstan informed at the selector government session on Monday, the agency reports.
- Nazarbayev suggested world community to introduce world currency - akme-capital, or akmetalThe article of the President of Kazakhstan, N. Nazarbayev published today in the Russian newspaper contains the suggestion of the President of Kazakhstan to the world community to introduce new world currency - akme-capital, or akmetal, the agency reports citing the president's press service.