Now viewing: Politics
- Government to lower rates under hypothecary creditsThe Prime Minister of Kazakhstan, Karim Masimov, today at the expanded session of faction of the People's Democratic Party Nur Otan in Parliament of Kazakhstan said the government of Kazakhstan made a decision to lower rates under hypothecary credits, the agency reports.
- Nazarbayev signed amendments to Mass Media LawThe head of the state, Nursultan Nazarbayev, signed the amendments to Mass Media Law, the agency reports citing the president's press service. According to the press service, the head of the state signed the Law on amendments and additions to the Acts of the Republic of Kazakhstan on Mass Media directed at improvement of the Mass Media Law and simplification of some administrative procedures connected with mass media work.
- Social benefits not to be decreasedThe Prime Minister of Kazakhstan, Karim Masimov, at the expanded meeting of the faction of the People's Democratic Party Nur Otan in the Parliament informed in spite of difficulties, social benefits will not be cut down, the agency reports.
- Nazarbayev signed amendments to Law on Political PartiesThe head of the state, Nursultan Nazarbayev, signed amendments to Law on Political Parties, the agency reports citing the president's press service.
- There is no connection between Russian financial support and closing of American baseThe Prime Minister of Kyrgyzstan, Igor Chudinov, at the press conference on the results of the visit of the Prime Minister to Moscow said there is no relationship between Russian financial support and closing of the American base Gansi, the agency reports.
- Nazarbayev requested Russia to improve reliability of KazSat-2The President of Kazakhstan, Nursultan Nazarbayev, during the meeting with the Prime Minister of Russia, Vladimir Putin, on Thursday requested the Russian party to improve reliability of KazSat-2, the agency reports citing the official website of the Russian government.
- Prime Minister assigned Economy Minister to improve strategic planning in his departmentThe Prime Minister of Kazakhstan at the meeting in the ministry on Thursday assigned the Minister of Economy and Budgetary Planning to improve strategic planning in his department, the agency reports.