Now viewing: Politics
- Ministry of Labor undergone personnel rearrangementsThe Ministry of Labor and Social Protection of Kazakhstan has undergone personnel rearrangements, the agency reports citing the press secretary of the Minister of Labor and Social Protection of Kazakhstan.
- 1.5 billion euro to be invested in Kazakhstan in case of ratification of Kyoto ProtocolThe Environmental Protection Minister, Nurlan Iskakov, at the press conference devoted to the audit of the systems of ecological management informed during two-three years of implementation of Kyoto Protocol, in case of its ratification, Kazakhstan will attract 1.5 billion euro, the agency reports.
- Government of Kazakhstan passed decree on refinancing of hypothecary creditsThe government of Kazakhstan passed the decree on refinancing of hypothecary credits. The decree was accepted at the government session today, the agency reports.
- Educational grants for students and long-term credits to be introduced since March, 1The Prime Minister of Kazakhstan, Karim Masimov, informed at the government session today additional educational grants for students and long-term credits on favorable terms will start operating since March, 1st, 2009, the agency reports.
- Moratorium of audit of small and medium businesses introducedMoratorium of audit of small and medium businesses introduced