Now viewing: Politics
- Situation in Afghanistan remains extremely intenseThe situation in Afghanistan has remained extremely intense. CSTO Assistant Secretary General, Ara Badalyan, informed at the seventh session of the working group for Afghanistan at the Council of Ministers of Foreign Affairs of the Collective Security Treaty Organization (CSTO), the agency reports citing the press service of the CSTO Secretariat.
- Nazarbayev presented FIFA President with Dostyk awardThe President of Kazakhstan, Nursultan Nazarbayev, presented the President of the International Federation of Football Association (FIFA) Joseph Blatter, with Dostyk award, the agency reports citing the president's press service.
- Prime Minister assigned Ministry of Economy to develop plan of accommodation of industrial capacities
Prime Minister assigned Ministry of Economy to develop plan of accommodation of industrial capacitiesThe Prime Minister of Kazakhstan, Karim Masimov, assigned today during the government selector meeting the Ministry of Economy and Budgetary Planning of Kazakhstan to develop a plan of rational accommodation of industrial capacities in Kazakhstan, the agency reports.
- Prime Minister assigned Samruk-Kazyna fund to hold negotiations with LG ChemicalThe Prime Minister of Kazakhstan, Karim Masimov, assigned today during the selector government meeting Fund of National Welfare Samruk-Kazyna and JSC National Company KazMunaiGas to carry on negotiations with LG Chemical Company regarding construction of the petrochemical factory in Atyrau, the agency reports.
- Government working group on prevention of spread of swine flu createdThe Prime Minister of Kazakhstan, Karim Masimov, assigned to create a working group on prevention of spread on the territory of Kazakhstan of swine flu. He gave the assignment to the Minister of Health, Zhaksylyk Doskaliev, during the selector government meeting, the agency reports.
- National School of Public Policy to be created in KazakhstanNational School of Public Policy for preparation of political public servants will be created in Kazakhstan. The rector of Government Academy at the President of Kazakhstan, Bahyt Esekin, said at the international scientifically-practical conference 'Struggle against Corruption Strategy: Problems and Priorities', the agency reports.