Now viewing: Politics
- President signed amendments to law concerning conformity of acts with Constitution normsThe President of Kazakhstan, Nursultan Nazarbayev, signed the amendments to the legislation concerning conformity of some acts with the norms of the Constitution, the agency reports citing the president's press service.
- Tazhin to meet US State SecretaryDuring the visit to the USA the Minister of Foreign Affairs of Kazakhstan, Marat Tazhin, plans to have a meeting with the US State Secretary, Hillary Clinton. The official representative of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Kazakhstan, Yerzhan Ashikbayev, informed during the briefing, the agency reports.
- SCO - one of viable and influential organizations on Eurasian spaceThe Shanghai Cooperation Organization (SCO) is one of the regional organizations possessing great viability and influence in the Eurasian region. The Defense Minister of China, Lyan Guanle, said at the meeting of the Ministers of Defense of the SCO member states in Moscow, the agency reports citing Xinhua.
- Peaceful development of SCO countries faces long-term security threatPeaceful development of the SCO countries faces long-term, complex and multilateral threat of security and various challenges. The Defense Minister of China, Lyan Guanle, said at the meeting of the Ministers of Defense of the SCO member states in Moscow, the agency reports citing Xinhua.
- Prime Minister criticized realization of projects of defense industryPrime Minister criticized realization of projects of defense industry
- E-Finance Ministry project to be launched in the middle of 2009The project of electronic Ministry of Finance will start its work in the middle of 2009. The chairman of the board of JSC National Information Technology, Bikesh Kurmangalieva, informed during the press conference in the Ministry of Finance of Kazakhstan on Wednesday, the agency reports.