Now viewing: Politics
- USA increased payment for Manas airport use from $17 million up to $60 millionThe USA increased the payment for Manas airport use in Kyrgyzstan from $17 million up to $60 million, the agency reports citing sources in the Parliament.
- Government pays off debts to other states without sufficient legal workThe government of Kazakhstan pays off its debts to other states, however, often does so without having carried out sufficient legal work. The chairman of the Accounts Committee for Control over Execution of the Republican Budget of Kazakhstan, Omarhan Oksikbaev, informed during the joint session of the Chambers of the Parliament of Kazakhstan, the agency reports.
- Kyrgyzstan, USA agreed on opening of centre of transit transportationsKyrgyzstan and the USA have agreed on opening at the international airport Manas of the centre of transit transportations, the agency reports citing a source in the Parliament of Kyrgyzstan.
- Parliament confirmed execution of republican budget for 2008The deputies of the Senate and Majilis confirmed execution of the republican budget for 2008 today at the joint session of the Chambers of Parliament of Kazakhstan, the agency reports.
- Parliament took into account results of work of Constitutional CouncilThe deputies of the Senate and Majilis took into account the results of the work of the Constitutional Council of Kazakhstan for the second half of 2008 and the first half of 2009 at the joint session of the Chambers of Parliament of Kazakhstan, the agency reports.
- Nazarbayev signed decree on state planning system in KazakhstanThe President of Kazakhstan, Nursultan Nazarbayev, signed on June 18, 2009 the decree №827 on state planning system in the Republic of Kazakhstan, the agency reports citing the official mass media.