Now viewing: Politics
- Interpol put Kyrgyzstan ex-President's son on wanted listThe International Criminal Police Organization (Interpol) posted on its site a message about the search of the son of Kyrgyzstan ex-President, Kurmanbek Bakiev, Maxim Bakiev, the agency reports citing RIA RosBusinessConsulting (RBC).
- President visited military unit near AstanaThe President of Kazakhstan, Nursultan Nazarbayev, visited the military anti-aircraft defense unit near Astana in the settlement Akmol, sang a song Katyusha with the military men, and had field kitchen dinner, the agency reports.
- USA ready to render Kyrgyzstan assistance in search and return of assets taken out by Bakiev's circle
USA ready to render Kyrgyzstan assistance in search and return of assets taken out by Bakiev's circleThe USA is ready to render the provisional government of Kyrgyzstan assistance in search and return of the assets taken out by the family and the circle of the ex-president of Kyrgyzstan, Kurmanbek Bakiev. The acting press secretary of the Minister of Finance of Kyrgyzstan, Azamat Tynaev, informed, the agency reports citing the news agency 24kg.
- Parliament ratified information security cooperation agreementThe deputies of the Senate of Parliament of Kazakhstan passed the law on the ratification of the agreement between the governments of the member states of the Shanghai Cooperation Organization (SCO) on cooperation in international information security, the agency reports.
- Parliament ratified protocol to Madrid Agreement on International Registration of TrademarksThe deputies of the Senate of Parliament of Kazakhstan during the plenary session passed the law on ratification of the protocol to the Madrid International Registration of Trademarks Agreement, the agency reports.
- Russia ratified agreement on Secretariat of Customs Union CommissionThe President of the Russian Federation, Dmitry Medvedev, signed the Federal Law on ratification of the agreement on Secretariat of the Customs Union Commission, the agency reports citing the press service of the president of the Russian Federation.