Now viewing: Politics
- Behgjet Pacolli to become President of KosovoThe president of Kosovo for the nearest four years will become the Kosovo Albanian multi-millionaire, an architect Behgjet Pacolli, Kazakhstan Today reports.
- Central Election Committee registered 11 candidates to run for presidential electionThe Central Election Committee of Kazakhstan has registered 11 candidates for president's post, Kazakhstan Today reports.
- Egypt's military rulers urges protesters to end strikesEgypt's new military government has appealed for an end to the strikes of workers demanding pay increases after years of rising food prices, Kazakhstan Today reports.
- Buenos Aires seized weapons and drugs from a US military aircraftArgentina has demanded the United States an explanation in connection with seizure of cargo with undeclared weapons and drugs on a US military aircraft landed in Buenos Aires, Kazakhstan Today reports.
- Thousands protest in Iran, Bahrain, YemenTens of thousands of people in Iran, Yemen, and Bahrain took to streets to protest against autocratic regimes on Monday, Kazakhstan Today reports.