Now viewing: Society
- Virus A (H1N1) can infect more than third of population of the worldVirus A (H1N1) can infect more than third of population of the world
- First two cases of disease of influenza A (H1N1) registered in AzerbaijanThe first two cases of the disease of the influenza A (H1N1) have been registered in Azerbaijan, the press service of the Ministry of Health of the Republic informed.
- Kazakhtelecom board undergone personnel changesJSC Kazakhtelecom board has undergone personnel changes, the agency reports citing Kazakhstan Stock Exchange (KASE).
- Two people with suspicion of influenza A (H1N1) revealed in KyrgyzstanTwo people with suspicion of the influenza A (H1N1) have been registered in Kyrgyzstan. Vice Minister of Health of Kyrgyzstan, chief health officer of Kyrgyzstan, Sabirzhan Abdikarimov, informed at today's government session, the agency reports.
- Moratorium on carrying out of competitions for vacant administrative state posts liftedMoratorium on carrying out of competitions for vacant administrative state posts has been lifted by the order of the President of Kazakhstan, Nursultan Nazarbayev, the agency reports citing the prime minister's press service.
- Rocket РС-20 launched from BaikonurРС-20 rocket, which put into orbit six space satellites, was launched from the cosmodrome Baikonur today at 00.46 Astana time, the agency reports citing the Russian Space Department press service.