Now viewing: Society
- Vice chairman of President's Administration notes poor quality of socially-humanitarian scientific researches
Vice chairman of President's Administration notes poor quality of socially-humanitarian scientific researchesVice chairman of the President's Administration of Kazakhstan, Maulen Ashimbayev, at the meeting with the heads of scientific research institutes in Astana has noted poor quality of socially-humanitarian scientific researches in the country, the agency reports.
- Rocket Soyuz-FG with piloted ship Soyuz TMA-16 launched from BaikonurThe rocket carrier Soyuz-FG with the piloted spaceship Soyuz TMA-16 of the International Space Station program were successfully from the cosmodrome Baikonur, the agency reports citing Roscosmos press service.
- Ministry of Internal Affairs, Nur Otan signed memorandum of cooperation in struggle against corruption
Ministry of Internal Affairs, Nur Otan signed memorandum of cooperation in struggle against corruptionFirst vice chairman of Nur Otan Party, Darhan Kaletayev, and the Minister of Internal Affairs of Kazakhstan, Serik Baymaganbetov, signed the memorandum of mutual understanding and cooperation in the office of the central office of the People's Democratic Party Nur Otan between Nur Otan and the Ministry of Internal Affairs in the field of implementation of the democratic reforms in the legal system and struggle against corruption, the agency reports citing the party's press service.
- New chairman of Agrarian Credit Corporation appointedThe new chairman of the board of JSC Agrarian Credit Corporation has been appointed, the agency reports citing the corporation's press service.
- Piloted spacecraft Soyuz TMA-16 to be launched todayThe piloted spacecraft Soyuz TMA-16 will be launched from cosmodrome Baikonur today, the agency reports citing RosCosmos press service.
- XV session of Assembly of People of Kazakhstan to take place in AstanaThe President of the Republic of Kazakhstan, Nursultan Nazarbayev, signed the order on convocation of the fifteenth session of Assembly of People of Kazakhstan, the agency reports citing official mass media.