Now viewing: Society
- Chairman of Statistics Agency appointedAlihan Smailov has been appointed chairman of the Statistics Agency of Kazakhstan. The Prime Minister of Kazakhstan, Karim Masimov, informed today at the government session, the agency reports.
- International and inter-religious accord model of Kazakhstan is worth to be sharedThe model of international and inter-religious accord of Kazakhstan is worth sharing with other countries. Hilarion (Alfeyev), Archbishop of Volokolamsk, the Vicar of His Holiness the Patriarch of Moscow and all Rus, the chairman of the Department of External Church Relations, said in the Moscow Piously-Danilovsky monastery during the meeting with the chairman of the Senate of Parliament of Kazakhstan, the head of Secretariat of the Congress of Leaders of World and Traditional Religions, Kasym-Zhomart Tokayev, the press service of the Senate of Parliament of Kazakhstan informed the agency.
- Responsibility for display of nationalism in Kazakhstan to be toughenedWe need to strengthen responsibility for display of nationalism. The Minister for Foreign Affairs - the Secretary of State of Kazakhstan, Kanat Saudabayev, said during the expanded session of the Council of the Assembly of the People of Kazakhstan, the agency reports.
- New vice presidents of Assembly of People of Kazakhstan confirmedThe Council of the Assembly of the People of Kazakhstan confirmed new vice-presidents of the organization. The President of Kazakhstan, Nursultan Nazarbayev, informed at the expanded session of the Assembly on Monday, the agency reports.
- Participants of XV session of Assembly of People of Kazakhstan accepted statement to citizens of the country
Participants of XV session of Assembly of People of Kazakhstan accepted statement to citizens of the countryThe participants of XV session of the Assembly of People of Kazakhstan, which took place in Astana on Monday with participation of the President of Kazakhstan, Nursultan Nazarbayev, accepted the statement for the citizens of the country, the agency reports citing the president's press service.