Now viewing: Society
- Russia registers new Covid-19 drug to keep complication caused by virus ‘under control’Levilimab is the second drug to receive state approval through a fast-track mechanism, implemented to give doctors more means to tackle the virus, which already infected more than 459,000 and killed 5,725 in Russia.
- Conor McGregor Retires From MMA Again Moments After UFC 250“Hey guys I’ve decided to retire from fighting,” McGregor tweeted in the early hours of Sunday. “Thank you all for the amazing memories! What a ride it’s been!”
- Kazakhstan's coronavirus cases climb to 12 694The novel virus has claimed 53 lives in the country.
- President’s Press Secretary tests positive for coronavirusUali confirmed in a Facebook post he has tested positive for the novel virus – the results of his latest tests have returned positive despite all precautions.
- COVID-19 Live Updates: Global Coronavirus Tally Tops 6.8MlnThe United States has the highest case count in the world, with 1,920,061, including 109,802 fatalities and 500,849 recoveries.