Now viewing: Incidents
- People bring flowers to Almaty airport after 2100 flight crashKazakhstanis are bringing flowers to the Airport of Almaty after the Bek Air 2100 flight crash.
- PM announces 4 million tenge compensation to families of plane crash victimsA meeting of Government Commission to investigate the causes of the Bek Air plane crash was chaired by the Prime Minister of Kazakhstan Askar Mamin.
- Almaty residents line up to donate blood for plane crash victimsResidents of Almaty responded to an appeal to donate blood for victims of the crash of Bek Air plane.
- Almaty air crash: 4 foreigners were aboardYuri Son and Yana Son of Ukraine, Mag Klykov of Kyrgyzstan and Nurlan Maulina of China were on board of the plane that crashed today near Almaty.
- 12 killed in Almaty plane crash"According to preliminary information, 12 people were killed in the plane crash," an official representative of the Central Communications Service under the President, Alibek Abdilov, told a briefing.