Now viewing: Politics
- Kazakhstan PM charged regional akims to take measures on duly development of budgetary funds on state housing development program
Kazakhstan PM charged regional akims to take measures on duly development of budgetary funds on state housing development programThe Kazakhstan Prime Minister Karim Masimov charged the akims of the oblasts and cities of Astana and Almaty to arrange duly development of budgetary funds within the limits of realization of the state housing development program for 2005 - 2007.
- Kyrgyzstan Parliament members demand president's resignationThe Parliament deputies (zhogorku kenesh) demand Kyrgyzstan president's resignation, the agency reports from Bishkek.
- Kazakhstan President to visit SyriaThe Kazakhstan President Nursultan Nazarbayev will visit Syria. The Foreign Minister of the Syrian Arabian Republic Walid al-Mouallim informed today at the briefing after the meeting with the Minister for Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan Marat Tazhin.
- Kyrgyzstan Constitutional court recognized Basic Law of Republic illegitimateThe Constitutional court of Kyrgyzstan recognized the process of adoption by the Parliament in 2006 of the Basic Law of the Republic illegitimate. The decision was made public on Friday, following the results of the judicial hearing, initiated by the Parliament deputies.
- Five candidatures to apply for President of Russia post - PutinThe President of Russia Vladimir Putin said that five candidates can apply for the post of the leader of the state, but has not named them, RIA Novosti informs.