Now viewing: Politics
- Meeting of Three EU - Central Asia countries to be held on April 10 in AshgabatThe meeting of Three EU - Central Asia countries will be held on April 10 in Ashgabat at the level of Ministers for Foreign Affairs with participation of the delegation of Kazakhstan headed by the Minister for Foreign Affairs Marat Tazhin.
- President signed law on ratification of protocol on amendments to Shanghai convention on struggle against terrorism, separatism and extremism
President signed law on ratification of protocol on amendments to Shanghai convention on struggle against terrorism, separatism and extremismToday the leader of the state Nursultan Nazarbayev signed the law of the Republic of Kazakhstan on ratification of the protocol on amendments to the Shanghai convention on struggle against terrorism, separatism and the extremism signed on June 15, 2001 in Shanghai (Chinese National Republic), the agency reports referring to the president's press service.
- NATO Secretary General Special Representative for Caucasus and Central Asia to visit KazakhstanThe NATO Secretary General Special Representative for the Caucasus and Central Asia Robert Simmons will visit Kazakhstan.
- Prime Minister charged akims to transfer resources necessary for liquidation of consequences of flood in South Kazakhstan oblast
Prime Minister charged akims to transfer resources necessary for liquidation of consequences of flood in South Kazakhstan oblastThe Prime Minister of Kazakhstan Karim Masimov charged the akims to transfer the resources necessary for liquidation of the consequences of flood in the South Kazakhstan oblast.
- Minister of Defense of Turkmenistan to discuss Azerbaijan-Turkmen mutual military relations in BakuThe Minister of Defense of Turkmenistan, General, Agageldy Mamedgeldyev will arrive in Baku today, the Ministry of Defense of Azerbaijan informed the agency.
- Nazarbayev to visit India in NovemberThe President of Kazakhstan Nursultan Nazarbayev will visit India in November.
- Kazakhstan PM charged to perform audit of budgetary programs of akimats and state holdingsThe Prime Minister of Kazakhstan Karim Masimov has charged his assistant Umirzak Shukeev today during the selector government meeting to carry out the audit of budgetary programs of akimats and state holdings. "According to the message of the leader of the state, the government has been instructed to perform audit of all budgetary programs: the central, being in the competence of the government, and the oblast," K. Masimov reminded.
- Kazakhstan may introduce duties on grain export or forbid grain exportKazakhstan by the end of the week may introduce duties on export of grain or completely forbid grain export. The Prime Minister of Kazakhstan Karim Masimov informed today at the selector government meeting, the agency reports.
- Kazakhstan temir zholy strategic plans to be kept unchangedThe newly appointed chairman of the National Company Kazakhstan temir zholy Askar Mamin held the meeting with the management of the company.