Now viewing: Politics
- President signed a number of lawsThe President of Kazakhstan, Nursultan Nazarbayev, signed a number of laws, the agency reports citing the president's press service.
- Mechanisms of state support to 6200 equity holders not definedThe Minister of Industry and Commerce of Kazakhstan, Vladimir Schkolnik at the government session today said the mechanisms of state support to 6200 equity holders have not been defined, the agency reports.
- Industry Minister suggests defining mechanism of state support of share constructionThe Minister of Industry and Commerce of Kazakhstan, Vladimir Schkolnik, at the government session today suggested defining the mechanism of state support of share construction when the citizens of Kazakhstan have the right to receiving only one apartment, the agency reports.
- Masimov ordered to reduce salaries of top managers of Samruk-KazynaThe Prime Minister of Kazakhstan, Karim Masimov, at the government session today ordered to reduce the salaries of top-managers of Samruk-Kazyna up to the level not exceeding the salary of the Prime Minister, the agency reports.
- Majilis state employees to take trial test of state languageMajilis state employees of the Parliament of Kazakhstan will take trial test of the state language, the agency reports citing the Majilis press service.
- Kyrgyzstan Parliament Committee approved withdrawal of American air baseToday Kyrgyzstan Committee for Defense, Security, Law and Order and Judicial-Legal Reform of the Parliament approved withdrawal of the American air base Gansi from the territory of the Republic, the agency reports citing the Parliament press service.
- Kazakhstan does not plan joining NATOThe official representative of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic, Yerzhan Ashikbayev, said at the briefing on Monday Kazakhstan does not consider introduction to NATO, the agency reports.
- Kazakhstan agreed on transit of civil cargoes to support US military contingent in AfghanistanThe official representative of the Ministry for Foreign Affairs of Kazakhstan, Yerzhan Ashikbayev, informed at the briefing on Monday Kazakhstan has agreed on transit on its territory of civil cargoes for rear support of the American military contingent in Afghanistan, the agency reports.