Now viewing: Politics
- Nazarbayev assigned to strengthen control over observance of rights and interests of citizensThe President of Kazakhstan, Nursultan Nazarbayev, assigned to strengthen control over observance of the rights and interests of the citizens during the session of the Security Council today, the agency reports.
- Nazarbayev signed two lawsThe head of the state, Nursultan Nazarbayev, signed two laws, the agency reports citing the president's press service.
- Security Council considers realization of security strategy of the countryPerformance of the security strategy of the country is being considered by the Security Council of Kazakhstan under the presidency of the leader of Kazakhstan, Nursultan Nazarbayev, the agency reports.
- Count Committee recommends accelerating process of passing Law on State PropertyThe Count Committee recommends the government of Kazakhstan accelerating the process of passing the Law on State Property, the agency reports citing the press release of the Count Committee for Control over Execution of the Republican Budget.
- Acceptance of amendments to Law on Religion can negatively affect OSCE chairmanshipVice Minister of Foreign Affairs of Kazakhstan, Nurlan Yermekbayev, at the session on Tuesday of the Constitutional Council for consideration of the law accepted by Parliament on consistency with the Constitution of the country stated acceptance by Kazakhstan of the amendments to the Law on Religion can negatively affect its chairmanship in OSCE, the agency reports.
- Government suggests celebrating Nauryz holiday for three daysThe bill directed to Majilis with the amendments to the Law on Holidays in the Republic of Kazakhstan states the government of Kazakhstan has suggested Majilis to celebrate the state holiday Nauryz for three days: from March, 21 till March, 23rd, instead of one day - March, 22nd, the agency reports citing the press service of Majilis of Parliament.