Now viewing: Politics
- Prime Mister assigned to withdraw money from Savings Bank in favor of BTA BankThe Prime Minister of Kazakhstan, Karim Masimov, at the selector government meeting has assigned to withdraw money from the Savings Bank, allocated for crediting of small and medium business, in favor of BTA Bank, the agency reports.
- Energy Minister reported Nazarbayev on work on subsoil use billsThe head of the state, Nursultan Nazarbayev, has met the Minister of Energy and Mineral Resources, Sauat Mynbaev, the agency reports citing the president's press service.
- Nazarbayev explained essence of personnel rearrangements in law-enforcement bodiesThe President of Kazakhstan, Nursultan Nazarbayev, held the meeting with chairmen of law enforcement bodies in Akorda, the agency reports citing the president's press service. According to the press service, addressing the meeting participants, he explained the essence of personnel rearrangements in the management of the law-enforcement structures and the judicial system.
- Kazakhstan to present priorities of OSCE chairmanship in January 2010The Minister for Foreign Affairs of Kazakhstan, Marat Tazhin, informed at the briefing after the governmental hour in the Senate that Kazakhstan will officially present its priorities of the OSCE chairmanship in January, 2010, the agency reports.
- Government to take under control realization of all signed memorandumsThe government of Kazakhstan will take under its control realization of all signed memorandums of support to the Kazakhstan manufacturers. Vice Prime Minister of Kazakhstan, Serik Ahmetov, informed at the meeting on increase of the Kazakhstan's share of purchases of goods and services, the agency reports.