Now viewing: Politics
- Parliament approved amendments to law on employment and social insuranceThe deputies of the Senate of Parliament of Kazakhstan at the plenary session today passed in the second reading the law of Kazakhstan on amendments and additions to the acts concerning employment and mandatory social insurance, the agency reports.
- Batalov dismissed from post of Responsible Secretary of Energy MinistryAskar Batalov has been dismissed from the post of Responsible Secretary of the Ministry of Energy and Mineral Resources of the Republic of Kazakhstan, the agency reports citing the president's press service.
- Parliament ratified agreement between governments of Kazakhstan, Russia and TurkmenistanThe deputies of the Senate of Parliament of Kazakhstan at the plenary session today passed the law on the ratification agreement between the governments of Kazakhstan, the Russian Federation and Turkmenistan on cooperation in construction of the near-Caspian gas pipeline, the agency reports.
- President assigned to make Astana safest cityThe President of Kazakhstan, Nursultan Nazarbayev, has assigned to make Astana the safest city of the country. Deputy chief of Department of Information and Language Policy of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Kazakhstan, Ernur Uali, informed today during weekly briefing in the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Kazakhstan, the agency reports.
- Kazakhstan became center of political analysisKazakhstan has become the main Eurasian political analysis center. The chairman of Islamic Committee of Russia, Geydar Cemal, stated at VIII Eurasian Media Forum on Friday, the agency reports.
- Transition to multipolar world means redistribution of global responsibilityTransition to the multipolar world means redistribution of the global responsibility both in the field of security and in the field of economy between several players. The chair of EAMF Organizing Committee, Dariga Nazarbayeva, stated at the opening ceremony of VIII Eurasian Media Forum on Thursday, the agency reports.