Now viewing: Politics
- Majilis passed Law on Use of Renewable Energy SourcesThe deputies of Majilis of Parliament at the plenary session passed the amendments introduced by the Senate to the Law on Use of Renewable Energy Sources and have agreed with the proposals of the Senate introduced to the Law on amendments and additions to the acts concerning use of renewable energy sources, the agency reports.
- Majilis passed amendments to Intellectual Property LawThe deputies of the Majilis of Parliament of Kazakhstan at the plenary session passed the amendments and additions to the Acts of the Republic of Kazakhstan on Intellectual Property, the agency reports.
- Presidents of Kazakhstan and Brazil accepted joint statement on a wide range of issuesThe President of Kazakhstan, Nursultan Nazarbayev, and the President of Brazil, Luis Inasiu Lula da Silva, accepted the joint statement on a wide range of issues in Akorda, the agency reports.
- Kazakhstan and Brazilian leaders held negotiations in AstanaThe President of the Republic of Kazakhstan, Nursultan Nazarbayev, and the President of the Federal Republic of Brazil, Luis Inacio Lula da Silva, are holding negotiations in Astana, the agency reports.
- Three opposition parties of Kazakhstan united in Movement 'For Just Kazakhstan'Three opposition parties of Kazakhstan: the Communist Party of Kazakhstan, National Social-Democratic Party and Alga Party - have united in the Movement 'For Just Kazakhstan'." The leader of National Social-Democratic Party, Zharmahan Tuyakbay, informed at the joint press conference on Tuesday, the agency reports.