Now viewing: Politics
- Vice Minister of Health of Kazakhstan appointedSalidat Kairbekova has been appointed Vice Minister of Health of Kazakhstan, the agency reports citing the press service of the Ministry of Health of Kazakhstan.
- Almaty akim addressed President with request to allocate additional funds for underground construction
Almaty akim addressed President with request to allocate additional funds for underground constructionAkim of Almaty, Ahmetzhan Esimov, during the meeting with the President of Kazakhstan, Nursultan Nazarbayev, addressed him with the request to allocate additional funds for underground construction, the agency reports citing the akim's press service.
- Kazakhstan supports educational cooperation of CIS countriesKazakhstan supports wide cooperation of the CIS countries in education and strengthening of contacts of scientifically-educational elite, a salutatory speech of the President of Kazakhstan, Nursultan Nazarbayev, to participants of the first congress of teachers and educators of the CIS countries states, the agency reports.
- Prime Minister assigned to render 50 million KZT help to flood victims in Eastern Kazakhstan areaThe Prime Minister of Kazakhstan, Karim Masimov, assigned during the selector government meeting to allocate 50 million KZT for the Eastern Kazakhstan area suffered from flooding, the agency reports.
- Creation of CSTO Collective Forces allows responding to all challengesCreation of the CSTO Collective Rapid Response Forces (CRRF) and the Collective Rapid Deployment Forces (CRDF) allows responding to all challenges. The CSTO Secretary General, Nikolay Bordyuzha, said in Almaty on Friday during the round table on security in the Central-Asian region, the agency reports.
- Prime Minister created group to analyse activity of service centers in KazakhstanPrime Minister created group to analyse activity of service centers in Kazakhstan
- Ex-Prime Minister of Kyrgyzstan refused to participate in presidential electionsThe chairman of Ar Narys Party, ex-prime minister of Kyrgyzstan, Felix Kulov, has refused participation in the presidential elections in the Republic which will take place simultaneously with the parliamentary elections in October, 2010, the agency reports citing ITAR-TASS.
- Nazarbayev visited under construction subway of AlmatyThe head of state, Nursultan Nazarbayev, visited the station Rayymbek batyr of the under construction underground of Almaty, the agency reports.
- Government confirmed rules of carrying out of electronic purchasesKazakhstan government confirmed the rules of carrying out of electronic purchases, the agency reports citing the government's order of April 2, 2010 №281, published today in official mass media.