Now viewing: Politics
- Gadhafi's son warns of civil war in LibyaSeif al-Islam Gadhafi, the son of Libya's leader, Moammar Gadhafi, has warned that protesters risk to ignite a civil war, Kazakhstan Today reports.
- China's success - key driving force of global growthKazakh President Nursultan Nazarbayev lauded China's development, saying China's economic success is an important driving force of the global economic growth, Kazakhstan Today reports.
- State visit of President of Kazakhstan to China beganA three-day visit of the President of Kazakhstan, Nursultan Nazarbayev, to China began today, Kazakhstan Today reports.
- Kazakhstan government allocated 4.7 bln KZT for presidential electionsThe Kazakhstan government has allocated from the state reserve 7 706 bln KZT for the upcoming presidential elections, Kazakhstan Today reports.
- Mass protest attempt in China failedAttempts to organize mass protests in China have failed, Kazakhstan Today reports.
- Arab world unrest spreadInstability and anti-government protests inspired by uprisings in Egypt and Tunisia spread in the region, Kazakhstan Today reports.