Now viewing: Society
- Kazakhstan - 30th in Wall Street Journal protest indexKazakhstan has appeared to be the 30th in the Wall Street Journal protest rating, Kazakhstan Today reports.
- Parents warned against dangers of using paracetamol and ibuprofen on children with simple feversDoctors warn parents not to give their children who have a simple fever paracetamol and ibuprofen amid adverse outcomes, Kazakhstan Today reports.
- Mouse heart 're-grows when cut'The study has found newborn mice can re-grow their own hearts, Kazakhstan Today reports.
- Gaddafi's Ukrainian nurse to return homeGaddafi's nurse has returned home, to Ukraine, Kazakhstan Today reports.
- Education linked to lower level of heart diseaseA study suggests people with higher education are less likely to have high blood pressure, Kazakhstan Today reports.
- BBC closed its three language servicesBBC News has cancelled three of its language services, Kazakhstan Today reports.