- Kazakh President sends telegram of condolences to President of AfghanistanKazakhstan President Kassym-Jomart Tokayev was deeply saddened to learn the horrific news about the terrorist attacks in Puli Alam of Logar province and Kabul, which resulted in numerous casualties, mostly innocent children, and caused serious injuries to many.
- President Tokayev had telephone conversation with Russian President Vladimir PutinDuring the conversation, special attention was paid to cooperation within the Eurasian Economic Union and the upcoming session of the Supreme Eurasian Economic Council to be held on May 21.
- Chinese Media Warns US Would Face ‘Absolute Nightmare’ in Conflict With China, RussiaChina’s ruling Communist Party-aligned Global Times newspaper has published a pair of editorials warning the US and its allies not to provoke aggression against Moscow and Beijing, and suggesting that the two nations are now significantly stronger than the old Eastern Bloc.
- Kazakhstan to render humanitarian aid to KyrgyzstanThe Government proceeded to implementing the President’s task
Visa-free entry for citizens of 54 states to Kazakhstan remains suspended
- Kazakhstan ratified Treaties on Mutual Legal Assistance in Criminal Matters with 27 statesAs earlier reported, Kazakh Senate ratified the Treaty on Mutual Legal Assistance in Criminal Matters with Macedonia.
- President Tokayev receives newly appointed Kazakh Ambassador to the U.S.President Tokayev gave Ambassador Ashikbayev a number of instructions aimed at building mutually beneficial cooperation with President Joseph Biden’s administration.
- Kazakhstan enhances military cooperation with countries of South AsiaDuring his meeting with the Defense Minister Rajnath Singh he discussed the issues of exchange of experience in the field of peacekeeping, cybersecurity, military education and science.
- Kazakhstan President receives Russian Foreign Minister Sergey LavrovKassym-Jomart Tokayev expressed gratitude to President Vladimir Putin for his support in the issue of additional supplies of vaccines to Kazakhstan.
- Kazakh and Iranian FMs sign coop programmeKazakh Foreign Minister Mukhtar Tileuberdi and Foreign Minister of Iran Mohammad Javad Zarif during the official meeting debated the current state of cooperation between the states and prospects for its development.
- Kazakh FM met with ErdoganThe successful cooperation in trade-economic and investment areas was especially noted. Despite the coronavirus pandemic, bilateral trade exceeds $ 3 billion, and there is an intention to bring this figure to $ 10 billion.
- Indian Ambassador completes his diplomatic mission in KazakhstanThanking the Kazakh people for their warm hospitality and the country's leadership for their readiness to comprehensively develop mutually beneficial cooperation between the states, the Indian diplomat expressed confidence in further deepening the strategic partnership between Nur-Sultan and New Delhi.
Kazakhstan appoints Ambassador to the Kingdom of Morocco
- Honorary Consulate of Kazakhstan opened in New ZealandThe meeting was attended by the Consul General of the Republic of Kazakhstan in Australia Marat Kalizhanov and Honorary Consuls Andrew Fernyhough (Melbourne) and Jason Stirbinskis (Perth).